JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
in addition to the rifle I also bought a magneto speed V3. The thing is really cool, but what I am finding in my loads is that they differ from mfg reloading data for same projectile etc. I am off about 200 ft/s in some scenarios - others perhaps more.

Example
Lower End:
1 (168 grn HPBT) 33.7 grains of LT-32 me -> 2083 - Accurate LoadData -> 2349 (at 33.7)
2 (168 grn HPBT) 33.7 grains of LT-32 me -> 2183 - Accurate LoadData -> 2349 (at 33.7)

Upper End:
1 (168 grn HPBT) 37.3 grains of LT-32 me -> 2388 - Accurate LoadData -> 2555 (at 37.5)
2 (168 grn HPBT) 37.3 grains of LT-32 me -> 2372 - Accurate LoadData -> 2555 (at 37.5)

Also the characteristics of the loads did pretty much what I thought in terms of response to increased or decreased pressure except in a few scenarios where the bullet seemed to travel faster with less pressure than its neighboring step up. Considering the rifle is new - is it a waste of time trying to work up loads at this point until the barrel is fully broke in or should I continue?

opinions would be helpful.

On another note I am very happy with the rifle and scope setup. they did very well - the shooter and loads need work. once all three of us come together we'll have a lot to talk about.

Lastly,

I bought a rifle scope for my ruger 10/22 - I got 3 shots out of it before the cross hairs swiveled 45 degrees in the scope. When you look in the scope you see an X not a +

lucky me.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads