JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I splashed the boat at South Beach marina for her six-month rotation. Tried out my new Discovery Bay electric pot puller and IMMEDIATELY began kicking my own āss for not buying one years ago! Easy, smooth, and hands free. I usually crab the ocean with big, heavy pots, so the electric puller is a dream come true.

The bar was closed so we had to crab in the bay, which I do not enjoy much. Slim pickings and lots of competition. We got enough for mom's day dinner so it was a success. Overall, a wonderful weekend.

5CB52BBB-965B-454F-80AB-3A04BEFC6AE8.jpeg

78EFA53D-3DC9-465E-8137-06EDABF75BB7.jpeg

69550E38-1257-4C53-943A-6F99300DDE4D.jpeg

P

Good Gawd Pharm, I just gained back that 10# I lost with that stomach bug...:eek::eek::eek:

But Dayummm that looks sooooooo goooood.;)
Twisting the knife (or fork, as it were), here's the sequence:

First two nights, steamed crab, drawn butter, French bread, and beverage.

Third night, maybe fourth night too, crab-topped English muffins (Swiss cheese, sautéed mushrooms, green onions), beverage.

Fifth night, crab cakes and beverage.

P

Twisting the knife (or fork, as it were), here's the sequence:

First two nights, steamed crab, drawn butter, French bread, and beverage.

Third night, maybe fourth night too, crab-topped English muffins (Swiss cheese, sautéed mushrooms, green onions), beverage.

Fifth night, crab cakes and beverage.

P

Lord have mercy I am frothing at the mouth right now and I just may head to the seafood store see if they have any fresh Dungeness!!!

I love reaping the bounties of the waters that we frequent, that's the life.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top