JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I splashed the boat at South Beach marina for her six-month rotation. Tried out my new Discovery Bay electric pot puller and IMMEDIATELY began kicking my own āss for not buying one years ago! Easy, smooth, and hands free. I usually crab the ocean with big, heavy pots, so the electric puller is a dream come true.

The bar was closed so we had to crab in the bay, which I do not enjoy much. Slim pickings and lots of competition. We got enough for mom's day dinner so it was a success. Overall, a wonderful weekend.

5CB52BBB-965B-454F-80AB-3A04BEFC6AE8.jpeg

78EFA53D-3DC9-465E-8137-06EDABF75BB7.jpeg

69550E38-1257-4C53-943A-6F99300DDE4D.jpeg

P

Good Gawd Pharm, I just gained back that 10# I lost with that stomach bug...:eek::eek::eek:

But Dayummm that looks sooooooo goooood.;)
Twisting the knife (or fork, as it were), here's the sequence:

First two nights, steamed crab, drawn butter, French bread, and beverage.

Third night, maybe fourth night too, crab-topped English muffins (Swiss cheese, sautéed mushrooms, green onions), beverage.

Fifth night, crab cakes and beverage.

P

Twisting the knife (or fork, as it were), here's the sequence:

First two nights, steamed crab, drawn butter, French bread, and beverage.

Third night, maybe fourth night too, crab-topped English muffins (Swiss cheese, sautéed mushrooms, green onions), beverage.

Fifth night, crab cakes and beverage.

P

Lord have mercy I am frothing at the mouth right now and I just may head to the seafood store see if they have any fresh Dungeness!!!

I love reaping the bounties of the waters that we frequent, that's the life.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top