JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Also suggest the Skorpion vz.61 Machine Pistol in original .32 ACP as the ideal PDW/HD/SD, especially for the handicapped.
.32 ACP isn't an adequate round in a pistol, but 20 of them delivered in one squirt is a bit more formidable. We note it's a machine PISTOL, not a substitute for an
assault rifle or a battle rifle. It would be great for a person with limited hand strength.

1589068989314.png

Also suggest the Skorpion vz.61 Machine Pistol in original .32 ACP as the ideal PDW/HD/SD, especially for the handicapped.
.32 ACP isn't an adequate round in a pistol, but 20 of them delivered in one squirt is a bit more formidable. We note it's a machine PISTOL, not a substitute for an
assault rifle or a battle rifle. It would be great for a person with limited hand strength.

View attachment 694779

I build a semi-auto SBRed and suppressed one. It is super fun to shoot; zero recoil and very quiet. Pity it will never happen, but an original full-auto version would be neat. :)

Thanks for the tip- I got one from Czechpoint- but haven't had it out yet- I heard they can be a little finicky with US ammo.

That has been my experience early on; the American ammo was kind of flaky in this platform (though fine in the pocket pistols we have), but the stuff from Europe works. I vaguely recall the manual recommends the latter.

That weird Glock with the rotating barrel they're only making for a certain German agency.

The Russian ak thing that shoots two rounds per trigger pull and the second fires before the first leaves the barrel.

Sue me for not googling the model numbers, I'm on break at work

G46

Mosin Nagants and 7.62x54r ammo.

Now this may sound crazy since I don't even own a Mosin but for a good many decades many entry level shooters picked up these old surplus rifles for around $80.

From my understanding the importation has stopped partially due to Russian-US relations and partially due to the Ukraine-Russian conflict.

There are plenty of cooler foreign firearms out there but if we want to encourage more people to take up shooting sports having an affordable and reliable rifle sure helps.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top