JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What are some firearms that you are available overseas you wished were imported into US of A, but are not? Why are they not here (e.g., lack of interest in the American market, legal reasons,* cost, etc.)? If someone was importing them, would you buy? Tangential question, what foreign cartridge(s) do you find neat-o that are either difficult or impossible to obtain here?

Thanks for sharing. :)

* Obviously post-86 machine-guns cannot be brought in. There is also the Bush, Sr. era ban on "assault weapons" imports. And some country-specific embargoes (e.g., the Russian Federation).

VHS-2 (no not a return of VHS tape recorder/players)

This thing:

VHS-2-e1550667954952.jpg

G18
Not imported because no post-86 autos.
I would buy multiples if available here.
Actually.. there are/were some in Law Enforcement usage. Douglas County had a few for their tac teams, and I won't be surprised if the FBI and State Department's Secret Service and U.S. Marshall all have such guns in inventory as replacements for the Uzi and MP5Ks for VIP protection :rolleyes:

That weird Glock with the rotating barrel they're only making for a certain German agency.

The Russian ak thing that shoots two rounds per trigger pull and the second fires before the first leaves the barrel.

Sue me for not googling the model numbers, I'm on break at work

A PSL/Dragunov variant that wasnt obscenely overpriced...

PSL going for over $2000 for NO REASON other than they can or Classic Arms also has a Serbian Zastava variant for over $3000..... just because they have a monopoly on imports or maybe its Century's fault? Either way... its BS

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top