JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I wasn't aware the ATF kept a list of firearm manufacturers and their yearly production numbers on their website. While the list lags behind a couple years, I found the data kinda interesting. It breaks down the numbers by pistols, revolvers, rifles, shotguns, etc. Being a 1911 guy I zoned in on these:

•Guncrafter Industries, LLC - 107

•Nighthawk Custom, LLC - 1,709

•Ed Brown Products, Inc. - 2,196

•Wilson Combat - 2,723

•Les Baer Custom, Inc. - 3,296

•Dan Wesson (CZ Norwich) - 3,861

•STI International, Inc. - 7,017

•Para USA, Inc. - 14,287

•Kimber MFG, Inc. - 104,303

Kimber doesn't f*** around! I wish I could see Sigs 1911 numbers but it doesn't give those specifics, just their total semi-autos produced (357,728).

If you think Kimber builds a lot of guns, look at Sturm Ruger's numbers...

I'm just blown away by how many 1911's they produce compared to STI, Para and the custom 1911 guys. I know Ruger and S&W and such are pushing over a half million semi-autos out yearly, but those numbers reflect a bunch of poly garbage nobody's impressed with. :)

I'm just blown away by how many 1911's they produce compared to STI, Para and the custom 1911 guys. I know Ruger and S&W and such are pushing over a half million semi-autos out yearly, but those numbers reflect a bunch of poly garbage nobody's impressed with. :)

This serial number breakdown is a few years old. However, it is indicative of Ruger's 1911 production numbers

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top