JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I wasn't aware the ATF kept a list of firearm manufacturers and their yearly production numbers on their website. While the list lags behind a couple years, I found the data kinda interesting. It breaks down the numbers by pistols, revolvers, rifles, shotguns, etc. Being a 1911 guy I zoned in on these:

•Guncrafter Industries, LLC - 107

•Nighthawk Custom, LLC - 1,709

•Ed Brown Products, Inc. - 2,196

•Wilson Combat - 2,723

•Les Baer Custom, Inc. - 3,296

•Dan Wesson (CZ Norwich) - 3,861

•STI International, Inc. - 7,017

•Para USA, Inc. - 14,287

•Kimber MFG, Inc. - 104,303

Kimber doesn't f*** around! I wish I could see Sigs 1911 numbers but it doesn't give those specifics, just their total semi-autos produced (357,728).

If you think Kimber builds a lot of guns, look at Sturm Ruger's numbers...

I'm just blown away by how many 1911's they produce compared to STI, Para and the custom 1911 guys. I know Ruger and S&W and such are pushing over a half million semi-autos out yearly, but those numbers reflect a bunch of poly garbage nobody's impressed with. :)

I'm just blown away by how many 1911's they produce compared to STI, Para and the custom 1911 guys. I know Ruger and S&W and such are pushing over a half million semi-autos out yearly, but those numbers reflect a bunch of poly garbage nobody's impressed with. :)

This serial number breakdown is a few years old. However, it is indicative of Ruger's 1911 production numbers

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top