JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1676763299291.jpeg

That showed 'em, didn't it? Kinda like the VC showed us... and the Taliban, too (although, Brandon had a lot to do with that shiitshow at the end)...
Looking back, history is replete with subversive/non-aligned fighting organizations that defeated organized government forces.
At this point, anyone who gave up their guns, and still desired to live in freedom and liberty, would be a fool. There's a reckoning comin'...

Back to memes now...

Not about hunting.JPG Gun pr0n.JPG

Last Edited:
What in the Holy She-Hell is that?!?! I hope there is an equally fitting reloading and gun room to defend against that sugar shack. Geez, I feel my man parts shrinking the further in I go.
That is the clusterfu that is pre-show chaos. She had a market at the Charlotte convention center this weekend - pulled $5k in sales. Not bad for an arts hobby!

What is she selling? Good for her, but again, do you have an equally impressive room?
I call it "fancy glue" (usually before getting bicep punched) - better images at https://www.curiocultresinshoppe.com/

I'll have to grab images later - I split the office floor plan in half and put the floor in for her half, the other half is my computer station and the garage is all mine - loading station, gunsmithing bench, wood lathe station (for my hobbies). Equally impressive? Maybe. But I have my toys too ;-).

I call it "fancy glue" (usually before getting bicep punched) - better images at https://www.curiocultresinshoppe.com/

I'll have to grab images later - I split the office floor plan in half and put the floor in for her half, the other half is my computer station and the garage is all mine - loading station, gunsmithing bench, wood lathe station (for my hobbies). Equally impressive? Maybe. But I have my toys too ;-).
Hey, that's pretty cool. The curio and oddities expo made it up here to PDX not too long ago and I was planning to take my daughter but never made it. It looks like it'll be here again in October so maybe we can make it then. Is she a vendor at this venue?

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
May 26, 2024 Oregon Arms Collectors
Portland, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top