JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not think as you drunk I am.
1716597099557.jpeg
My Grandbaby

Reducing my collection to 3? Is that a typo? I'd like to reduce to 30 but every time I get one out to sell it feels like I'm letting go of a beloved child!

Reducing my collection to 3? Is that a typo? I'd like to reduce to 30 but every time I get one out to sell it feels like I'm letting go of a beloved child!
More like 5 I think. Can't take the possessions when you go. Grandparents die but it's different when your friends go at your age. Feel weighed down by too much stuff. Maybe I should have posted in Preparedness section. Searching for a new life in the off world colonies.

Been doing ok with the hobby sale also getting rid of some classic outerwear on etsy. Been successful so far. Feels good to lighten the load. Maybe I need to have a last day with each item before I let it go.

bladerunner.jpg

Has OP posted one coherent, linear thought in this thread yet? I recognize the name but not the rambling style. Thinking all is not well

I've had sellers remorse like we all have. Like others though, I don't dwell on it to much.

I did have buyers remorse pertaining to a gal one time.......oh, never mind! I was drifting again....:rolleyes:

I went from about 50 down to 3 several years ago when unemployed for 2+years.

Kept:
Rem 700 7mm-08
Benelli Nova 12ga
Sig P220 Carry SAO

I've add a few since then, but will never get back to that original number, by choice.

Kept:
Rem 700 7mm-08
Benelli Nova 12ga
Sig P220 Carry SAO

I've add a few since then, but will never get back to that original number, by choice.
I'm fairly certain I hit 100 serialized items at one point. Don't know exactly how many because it got away from me. Would love to be able to downsize by half or more but I'm not mentally done with a bunch of em. I've put about 8 on consignment over the last few months. Feels good

Kept:
Rem 700 7mm-08
Benelli Nova 12ga
Sig P220 Carry SAO

No way man first time you haven't joked. Cool. You kept a nice shotgun.

I guess I should read this manual.

May I ask how did the 2 years go by? Hope you found some inspiration and the next stage of life Boss.

marine-manual.jpg

More like 5 I think. Can't take the possessions when you go. Grandparents die but it's different when your friends go at your age. Feel weighed down by too much stuff. Maybe I should have posted in Preparedness section. Searching for a new life in the off world colonies.

Been doing ok with the hobby sale also getting rid of some classic outerwear on etsy. Been successful so far. Feels good to lighten the load. Maybe I need to have a last day with each item before I let it go.

View attachment 1887250
I was there a bit ago. many family and friends died, even my best friend who I grew up with. I was/am concerned with the mess my heirs have to deal with when I'm done. But then I decided I wasn't in the grave yet and I have more living to do. I cataloged all of my guns in a binder with price paid and values including pictures and any accessories that go with them to make it easier. Fortunately for me there are others in my family that are up on firearms and can help liquidate my collection for top dollar. So my firearms will be fairly easy for my family to unload and the money the receive will make it worth their while. Tools, equipment and cars are another problem entirely and that needs my attention sooner rather then later. As far as having a last day with your items, take them out and enjoy all of the ammo you have for them. There's nothing worse than selling a gun only to be stuck with ammo!

I'm fairly certain I hit 100 serialized items at one point. Don't know exactly how many because it got away from me. Would love to be able to downsize by half or more but I'm not mentally done with a bunch of em. I've put about 8 on consignment over the last few months. Feels good
I honestly would probably be close to that too if it weren't for working in a sh!t industry that puts zero value on their workers and experience.

I'm fully expecting to be laid off every day I clock in. Helps me keep my debt low, I guess.

I honestly would probably be close to that too if it weren't for working in a sh!t industry that puts zero value on their workers and experience.

I'm fully expecting to be laid off every day I clock in. Helps me keep my debt low, I guess.
I suspect I work for your companies west coast competitor. You had me at puts zero value in its workers. It's just like that here!

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Oregon Arms Collectors June 2024 Gun Show
  • Portland, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top