JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1676763299291.jpeg

That showed 'em, didn't it? Kinda like the VC showed us... and the Taliban, too (although, Brandon had a lot to do with that shiitshow at the end)...
Looking back, history is replete with subversive/non-aligned fighting organizations that defeated organized government forces.
At this point, anyone who gave up their guns, and still desired to live in freedom and liberty, would be a fool. There's a reckoning comin'...

Back to memes now...

Not about hunting.JPG Gun pr0n.JPG

Last Edited:
What in the Holy She-Hell is that?!?! I hope there is an equally fitting reloading and gun room to defend against that sugar shack. Geez, I feel my man parts shrinking the further in I go.
That is the clusterfu that is pre-show chaos. She had a market at the Charlotte convention center this weekend - pulled $5k in sales. Not bad for an arts hobby!

What is she selling? Good for her, but again, do you have an equally impressive room?
I call it "fancy glue" (usually before getting bicep punched) - better images at https://www.curiocultresinshoppe.com/

I'll have to grab images later - I split the office floor plan in half and put the floor in for her half, the other half is my computer station and the garage is all mine - loading station, gunsmithing bench, wood lathe station (for my hobbies). Equally impressive? Maybe. But I have my toys too ;-).

I call it "fancy glue" (usually before getting bicep punched) - better images at https://www.curiocultresinshoppe.com/

I'll have to grab images later - I split the office floor plan in half and put the floor in for her half, the other half is my computer station and the garage is all mine - loading station, gunsmithing bench, wood lathe station (for my hobbies). Equally impressive? Maybe. But I have my toys too ;-).
Hey, that's pretty cool. The curio and oddities expo made it up here to PDX not too long ago and I was planning to take my daughter but never made it. It looks like it'll be here again in October so maybe we can make it then. Is she a vendor at this venue?

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews