JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Shot placement wins.JPG

Wait 'till you hear how many people doctors kill every year.

We don't need doctors anymore, we have the internet now. :D
Kill? Or the patients die on them because they are sick/injured. If they are sued for malpractice, that doesn't mean there was actual malpractice. It means the family/etc. sued them - not uncommon. So how many of those people would have died no matter what the healthcare provider did?

It isn't as cut and dried as even a car "accidents" (half of which are caused by inattentive driving, and many of the rest are simply the fault of the driver or one of the drivers). I have been in a LOT of car accidents - mostly getting hit by other drivers - mostly hit from behind while I was stopped in traffic. Every single "accident" was caused by a human not driving correctly - including two I caused myself. All of my motorcycle accidents (three where I was injured) were my fault.

Medicine is not simple - it isn't easy to provide good healthcare to someone - doctors are often guessing (more or less) what the problem is. If someone is seriously ill, this can cause serious problems, including death. Also, many people misuse/abuse meds, or don't take them at all, then blame the doctor.

Kill? Or the patients die on them because they are sick/injured. If they are sued for malpractice, that doesn't mean there was actual malpractice. It means the family/etc. sued them - not uncommon. So how many of those people would have died no matter what the healthcare provider did?

It isn't as cut and dried as even a car "accidents" (half of which are caused by inattentive driving, and many of the rest are simply the fault of the driver or one of the drivers). I have been in a LOT of car accidents - mostly getting hit by other drivers - mostly hit from behind while I was stopped in traffic. Every single "accident" was caused by a human not driving correctly - including two I caused myself. All of my motorcycle accidents (three where I was injured) were my fault.

Medicine is not simple - it isn't easy to provide good healthcare to someone - doctors are often guessing (more or less) what the problem is. If someone is seriously ill, this can cause serious problems, including death. Also, many people misuse/abuse meds, or don't take them at all, then blame the doctor.
I'm just using statistics the way the anti-gunners taught me to. :D

Wait 'till you hear how many people doctors kill every year.

We don't need doctors anymore, we have the internet now. :D
Just remember, doctors are people too...

Personally, I am currently considering providing humanitarian assistance to a local ED doc. I am providing him, free of charge, with the following commodities:

primer box cropped.jpg

The features and benefits include:

* Multi-pack concealed carry for those "little blue pills"

* Slim line packaging - perfect for back pocket - who needs "printing" like one of those Skoal circles?

* Medically and psychologically sound labeling for a specific "target audience"

* Built-in pre-printed media advertising - a real money saver! Just don't get confused between the 100 and 500 on the labeling. We don't need any liability issues here.

* 100% recycled materials made in the U.S.A.

I could go on, but you get the idea...

Searching for the proper reaction emoji, I would say it's funny, but it's also pretty sad when you have a gubmint agency that runs amok.
So I'll go with the "Useful Info" emoji, and close by saying that we should all beware of the AFT...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top