JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I noticed that, too, when I watched the vid. Dude could stand to take a look at Wikipedia, at least, or sump'n... :rolleyes:
He got his start in the "crypto zoology" space, his first channel Dark5 (Pretty sure it was his first channel anyway) is full of bigfoot and alien stuff. He has half a dozen other channels with interesting stuff too (Dark Seas, Dark Skies, Dark Files etc.) but they all brought the same amount of due diligence as his original content. I have no idea where he does his "research" but I swear "I heard it on the internet" has to be really close to the mark. It is a shame because he is (or has) a talented editor and good narration skills. I can sort of tolerate it with the cryptid stuff because none of that has any credibility anyway, I mostly find it interesting to see what people believe about that stuff (for me it is more like fictional deep dives, like LotR stuff that dives in way too deep). But when it gets into actual historical stuff with a verifiable paper trail it gets a lot more grating.

nc_ohc=XCNRKFg6mCYAX83R2dF&_nc_ht=scontent.fhio3-1.jpg

Can you imagine the modern liberal/Democrat outcry if a founder said this today?

"Train the young with guns? Noooooooooo guns are weapons of war! White supremacy! Glorifying violence!"

Also, note that Richard Henry Lee stated "the whole body of the people" …

Not just the men
Not just the white people
Not just those over 21
Not just the elites

IMG_1133.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR