JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
3 and 9 covered.JPG

No joke, I had a teacher in middle school who could move each eye independently. I've always wondered what the world would look like staring at 3 and 9 o'clock. Is there a blind spot up front? How's the depth perception?

I mean, I would have thrown a pen at him to test him but the dude was huge, ex collegiate wrestler, and pretty short tempered - dude scared the bajeesus outta me.

No joke, I had a teacher in middle school who could move each eye independently. I've always wondered what the world would look like staring at 3 and 9 o'clock. Is there a blind spot up front? How's the depth perception?

I mean, I would have thrown a pen at him to test him but the dude was huge, ex collegiate wrestler, and pretty short tempered - dude scared the bajeesus outta me.
A friend of mine can do that. He says one eye is a little nearsighted. He certainly has no issue with depth perception because he skis, sails, drives and rides bikes and motorcycles. When his eyes aren't aligned normally he can focus (mentally I mean) on both images if he wants to, but one usually catches more of his attention. So the other is perceived a lot like peripheral vision would be. Oh and he shoots pretty well too, iron sights, red-dots and scopes.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews