JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When the boyfriend was questioned about what led up to the incident, he stated, "She told me that she was going to take up cross stitching, and I started giggling. I couldn't stop. Next thing I knew she was holding a gun and trying to point it at me. I told her that was a clean cross draw, and she just started blasting."

Maybe.
He shouldn't have crossed her.

More like this:
Where do you find this shiit? o_O :s0140:

Is that the flying fart girl?
R.gif

Those crazy Japanese...
It's a good thing they invented hentai, cuz we coulda just wrote them off entirely if all they had going for them was Godzilla and☝️this☝️crap... :rolleyes:

Where do you find this shiit? o_O :s0140:
4chan.. WAY back when it was semi decent. Back when anonymous was still waging war with the church of Scientology and it wasn't the total shiz fest diseased corpse it is these days. Theres used to be a plethora of absolutely hilarious stupid gif on there.
She has built in paralax and it's obvious she really misses him.
More like this:
And since we couldn't let Japan win this contest of retardation we had to enlist the like of old what's her face below. (Not a fan) #ridiculous!

4chan.. WAY back when it was semi decent. Back when anonymous was still waging war with the church of Scientology and it wasn't the total shiz fest diseased corpse it is these days. Theres used to be a plethora of absolutely hilarious stupid gif on there.

And since we couldn't let Japan win this contest of retardation we had to enlist the like of old what's her face below. (Not a fan) #ridiculous!

If you don't have a YT login:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads