JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1657851903518.png

OregonFerret - HAHAHA - I was on a 'date' with an attractive lady back in the pre-social media days before romance died.
Was aware that most were interested in the size of my wallet more than anything else.

Then - here come the sniffer questions - what do you do? etc. At times I wanted to just cut to the chase and wear a t-shirt with my 1040 form imprint on it; saves time.

Anyway, then she asked, 'where do you see yourself in say ten, 20 years?

My response was 'living under a bridge, out deep in the woods, probably clubbing a rat for dinner"

Surprisingly there was no second date.

OregonFerret - HAHAHA - I was on a 'date' with an attractive lady back in the pre-social media days before romance died.
Was aware that most were interested in the size of my wallet more than anything else.

Then - here come the sniffer questions - what do you do? etc. At times I wanted to just cut to the chase and wear a t-shirt with my 1040 form imprint on it; saves time.

My response was 'living under a bridge, out deep in the woods, probably clubbing a rat for dinner"

My ex just about bankrupted me with her spending on non-essentials (I felt shelter, food and utilities were more important than curtains - she did not).

An old GF had a one night stand with me while she was still married so she could get pregnant (she didn't - at least not by me) and part of that was probably the perceived wealth of my family.

It is a common thing you see in women seeking men ads; what is our financial situation and do we have a job? I don't particularly blame them for that; it is what society teaches them and it is part of biology too. But when they are like my ex and just want an easy life, to never have to work and live in luxury, then I don't want a lazy spouse, so I avoid those like the plague. While I have good finances, and I am retired, I still work hard (when I can) on my property and I am relatively frugal.

It seems to me the correct response to that question would be "I don't know, where do you see yourself in 20 minutes?"

:D :s0053: :s0023:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads