JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As far as pictures go....

I ain't never been able to figure it out with the new NWFA format.
So I have posted the infamous :
PM me...and I will text you pictures.

I ain't in to computers....and really have no desire to learn the format here.
If that hurts my chances of a sale...oh well.

Sometimes it ain't lack of effort...its more of lack of understanding how computers work.
Andy

As far as pictures go....

I ain't never been able to figure it out with the new NWFA format.
So I have posted the infamous :
PM me...and I will text you pictures.

I ain't in to computers....and really have no desire to learn the format here.
If that hurts my chances of a sale...oh well.

Sometimes it ain't lack of effort...its more of lack of understanding how computers work.
Andy
8545285_orig.jpg

I have been noticing savage price cuts from everywhere.
Example, Midway sent me an email with some Vortex scopes over half off.
Even on this forum Glock gen 5's for $400? Wow, things have changed.
Bereli - $1,000 Shadow systems for $575.
BCA - AR10's for $525.
Euro optic, $299 Vortex for $129.
If I sell a scope at 50% off, you'll likely get 1/2 a scope. o_O

I try to make sure all my pics either have my bare feet in them or there's a mirror in the background and I can be plainly seen in my (not so) whitey tighties. It tends to draw people's attention away from the poor pictures I take of the guns....plus I've got a few dates out of it.

1694242215707.png

Full retail plus $200 for my holster and red dot.
Meet at BFE FFL
Fee is on the buyer

I poke fun but only because I am resisting purchasing that 4" Kimber DASA that is listed.
I like being married :(

Last Edited:
On a computer, right click, then select "Open Link in New Tab". The new tab will generally let you "CONTROL +" (zoom) the bubblegum out of that pic. Super way to get a close look for rust and furniture divots.
Amazingly I caught on to that little tip, here some time ago! But it really doesn't work more than about half the time it seems. But no matter, I'm a "Looky-Loo" quite often and our kind don't matter.

Years ago (like "yellow pages" years ago), there was a TV ad for (you guessed it) the Yellow Pages.

Scenario is a small storefront, "Al's Carpet".

Reporter enters the store to ask why the proprietor, "Al" (of Al's Carpet) does not advertise in the Yellow Pages.

There is only one carpet in the store: hanging on the wall behind Al.

Al sardonically replies, "Well, If I SOLD Al's Carpet, it wouldn't be Al's Carpet anymore, now would it?"

Reporter finishes, addressing the audience, "People who want to sell, advertise in the Yellow Pages. Those that don't, don't."

Same theme repeated in a tropical fish store (proprietor refers to the fish there: "These are MY FRIENDS!"), etc.

Last Edited:
Years ago (like "yellow pages" years ago), there was a TV ad for (you guessed it) the Yellow Pages.

Scenario is a small storefront, "Al's Carpet".

Reporter enters the store to ask why the proprietor, "Al" (of Al's Carpet) does not advertise in the Yellow Pages.

There is only one carpet in the store: hanging on the wall behind Al.

Al sardonically replies, "Well, If I SOLD Al's Carpet, it wouldn't be Al's Carpet anymore, now would it?"

Reporter finishes, addressing the audience, "People who want to sell, advertise in the Yellow Pages. Those that don't, don't."

Same theme repeated in a tropical fish store (proprietor refers to the fish there:These are MY FRIENDS!"), etc.
I remember that commercial! :s0114:

Look, Im not trying to shamelessly plug my own ads, but i just posted three guns for sale in the classifieds. Example being a Peanut buttter colored Glock 19X. You tell me if you think the picture quality/creativity helps? ;-).

IMG_2960.jpeg

Look, Im not trying to shamelessly plug my own ads, but i just posted three guns for sale in the classifieds. Example being a Peanut buttter colored Glock 19X. You tell me if you think the picture quality/creativity helps? ;-).

View attachment 1485568
It's good, but you should study the works of @chickenman if you wish to be outstanding.
His ads are hotter than a SUPREME drop.

There are some very good handguns being sold inexpensively by the manufacturers currently. You can get a new CZ P10C for $300 or a Beretta APX after rebate for the same price, there are others.
It is a buyer's market for polymer 9mm pistols at the moment, especially when you factor in the last few years of inflation. Hard for someone selling a used handgun to compete with those low prices from the manufacturers unless they accept a loss.
This is very true. I see a lot of "pRIcEd tO sELL At $450" when you can get the item for $400 new. This is not purely limited to polymer pistols, I see it all over.

Folks, do a quick search on gun.deals and maybe some other forums. We all have internet here.

You could avoid being offended with offers.

"Thank you for the offer. however, I will pass."

The quality of mercy is twice blessed.
Agree. Negotiating is part of used PTP gun sales IMO unless someone puts price is firm. I will typically set a price 5 to 10% over what I actually want in anticipation of some negotiation, or I will put firm in the ad.

However, lowballing is just rude. They are just trying to take advantage of someone.

What about black guns where there is so little light you can't make out any details, it just looks like a silhouette.

Quick tip, if you're having trouble getting detail of black guns in your pictures, take the picture outside during the day. Another option is to turn down the saturation or go full black and white.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top