JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One gal made $1m/24hrs.
Supposedly.. the majority of OnlyFans "creators" are actually managed by marketing teams and the only thing real are the photos and videos that these women sell to OnlyFans. Edit, won't be long before there's entirely AI OnyFans accounts lol.

Back on topic of gas... parts of Oregon is already burning from wildfires but nothing relating to gas stations :s0140:

Have never looked at that site but, some of the younger guys I work with tell me some are making HUGE money with that crap. While back some Cop got into hot water over doing a channel. Seems to me who cares? If someone wants to flush cash by sending it to one of these people why not. I remember before Al G invented the net the "men's magazines" used to have several pages of ads with phone #s for guys to call to have someone talk to them for several bucks a minute. I used to see the pages of ads and shake my head in wonder at that too. Again its their money so if they want to do that why not. One that really made me wonder was when I moved back here in the early 90's. Place I was working couple co workers told me they were going to some strip joint down the road asked if I wanted to come by. I said ok, I guess I can drop in for one drink. They said they don't sell alcohol here. :confused:
They said they sell soda drinks while you watch some girls take their cloths off. So they were paying outrageous prices for soda to watch this :confused:
I asked someone else who knew them and they said those clowns dropped a LOT of money there every pay day. I said they do know that for pennies on the dollar some girl would service them right? The guy just shrugged.

watching some of that video explains why the hookers, OR, EXCUUUSE ME, "Sex Trafficked Females" dress so horribly. No turn-on in any way with those "skirts" that are very few millimeters just below the business part of their anatomy. And breasts that are obviously going to hang way low if they become unfettered. Ish.
Have never looked at that site but, some of the younger guys I work with tell me some are making HUGE money with that crap. While back some Cop got into hot water over doing a channel. Seems to me who cares? If someone wants to flush cash by sending it to one of these people why not. I remember before Al G invented the net the "men's magazines" used to have several pages of ads with phone #s for guys to call to have someone talk to them for several bucks a minute. I used to see the pages of ads and shake my head in wonder at that too. Again its their money so if they want to do that why not. One that really made me wonder was when I moved back here in the early 90's. Place I was working couple co workers told me they were going to some strip joint down the road asked if I wanted to come by. I said ok, I guess I can drop in for one drink. They said they don't sell alcohol here. :confused:
They said they sell soda drinks while you watch some girls take their cloths off. So they were paying outrageous prices for soda to watch this :confused:
I asked someone else who knew them and they said those clowns dropped a LOT of money there every pay day. I said they do know that for pennies on the dollar some girl would service them right? The guy just shrugged.
By not selling booze they can get the 18-20 YOs in there
I though that potland having fully nude joints was DA bomb! But I cam from semi rural Salt Lake Valley. We had strip joints there. The gals had to wear pasties and G-strings. Me and buddy would occasionally frequent some of those places. A beer was only like twice the price of a bar. 12oz bottle $1.50 at the bar, $3.00 at the strip joint. I guess it's been a looong time since I've been in one of those places.

watching some of that video explains why the hookers, OR, EXCUUUSE ME, "Sex Trafficked Females" dress so horribly. No turn-on in any way with those "skirts" that are very few millimeters just below the business part of their anatomy. And breasts that are obviously going to hang way low if they become unfettered. Ish.

By not selling booze they can get the 18-20 YOs in there
I though that potland having fully nude joints was DA bomb! But I cam from semi rural Salt Lake Valley. We had strip joints there. The gals had to wear pasties and G-strings. Me and buddy would occasionally frequent some of those places. A beer was only like twice the price of a bar. 12oz bottle $1.50 at the bar, $3.00 at the strip joint. I guess it's been a looong time since I've been in one of those places.
When I was just turning legal to drink in AZ there was a bar in the county that had full nude. As soon as I turned 19 off I went. Beer was about twice what some watering hole charged. It was fun for about :20. After watching the same 5 or 6 women dance naked it starts to lose something. Ended up BS'ing with some biker next to me long enough to get hammered at twice the price. After that I would stop in one of those places on a blue moon with few buddies. Always after we were well primed already. I knew some ladies who worked at some of the places as years went by and they did make some REALLY good money. So to me even then it was "hey great". If that's how these guys what to spend their pay don't matter to me. That first place I went was years later hit for prostitution couple times. Then later came out they were also selling drugs. Manager ended up shooting a Cop during a raid and was of course then ventilated. Think the State finally did take their license after that blow up. Hey when I was young and immortal (in my mind) it was fun times. :s0140:

The biggest youtube earners are children.. invariably the comments are turned off.. pedos.

So it sounds like it's up to the gas station owners and operators to decide if they want to offer self-serve pumps, and can't just have 100% self-serve even at night unless rural :rolleyes: also doesn't have language saying vehicle operators can go and pump themselves at any station.. (curiously, there also no language saying that they can't do that either... :rolleyes: )

Also seems to say has to be at most 50% attendant and self service pumps, and stations can choose to not offer self serve.

Interesting. Yesterday stopped at the Portland Road Arco station in North Salem, the pump didn't have an option to pay cash inside, only "Debit" or "Credit".. had to go inside to pay cash and tell attendant how much :rolleyes: just a FYI

So it sounds like it's up to the gas station owners and operators to decide if they want to offer self-serve pumps, and can't just have 100% self-serve even at night unless rural :rolleyes: also doesn't have language saying vehicle operators can go and pump themselves at any station.. (curiously, there also no language saying that they can't do that either... :rolleyes: )

Also seems to say has to be at most 50% attendant and self service pumps, and stations can choose to not offer self serve.

Interesting. Yesterday stopped at the Portland Road Arco station in North Salem, the pump didn't have an option to pay cash inside, only "Debit" or "Credit".. had to go inside to pay cash and tell attendant how much :rolleyes: just a FYI
Interesting. I would guess the only gas stations to not offer self serve after a month or so would be some crazy "WE ARE UNION" types that sell home grown gas like that hippy van guy in the cars cartoon movie.

The owners say they are having trouble getting help and it makes it easier on them and no change in income so I can't see any reason why they wouldn't offer it. I'm not filling up in anyplace that doesn't offer it, that's for sure.

44B88BD9-F723-4B38-A465-4B3442CC48AB.jpeg

As usual, these idiotic legislators created new law which conflicts with old law. Says self serve can only be available when attendants are there. Previously passed law states that rural areas can have self serve 24/7. These legislators have no brains.

Yet people keep electing them back into office. So its a pretty sad testament to the population. :(

Fred meyer Newberg. 1/2 pumps are now self-serve. They did have an attendant hanging around to answer questions. Rare time I did not have to wait in line at that Fred Meyer.

Disappointed, but not surprised the new law has some gotchas. Might be how they garnered bipartisan support.

Fred meyer Newberg. 1/2 pumps are now self-serve. They did have an attendant hanging around to answer questions. Rare time I did not have to wait in line at that Fred Meyer.

Disappointed, but not surprised the new law has some gotchas. Might be how they garnered bipartisan support.
No doubt there was a LOT of fighting it. Look how long the damn state has beat back the idea of joining the rest of the world. They have been trying to get this for so long I thought it would never happen.

No doubt there was a LOT of fighting it. Look how long the damn state has beat back the idea of joining the rest of the world. They have been trying to get this for so long I thought it would never happen.
I think a lot of people enjoyed having their gas pumped for them. People were concerned about the employees themselves too. I leaned toward keeping the service. We know for a fact their will be no price savings. And the last time I sat at the Safeway gas stop in Gresham I could not believe the two slugs they had working the pumps. Good lord! I can not imagine how someone can go through life moving as slow as that guy did.
Over all? Meh.

I think a lot of people enjoyed having their gas pumped for them. People were concerned about the employees themselves too. I leaned toward keeping the service. We know for a fact their will be no price savings. And the last time I sat at the Safeway gas stop in Gresham I could not believe the two slugs they had working the pumps. Good lord! I can not imagine how someone can go through life moving as slow as that guy did.
Over all? Meh.
THAT is why when I have been in OR I always try to NOT need to get gas. That attitude of we could care less. The same reason I LOVE the self checkstands.

THAT is why when I have been in OR I always try to NOT need to get gas. That attitude of we could care less. The same reason I LOVE the self checkstands.
Over all, in the 40 years I've lived here my experience with the people working the gas islands in Oregon has been pleasant. The worst experiences have been in states where you must pay before pumping. As in NO card reader at the pump? Having to dick around with going in and handing a wad of cash to the person behind the counter before you could pump. And then going back to get your change. Or same thing, only running your card for over the expected amount and then adjusting to the total after your finished pumping.
I live in a bubblegum hole city, getting all bent out of shape because they wouldn't let me pump my own gas just isn't up very far in daily annoyances.

I live in a bubblegum hole city, getting all bent out of shape because they wouldn't let me pump my own gas just isn't up very far in daily annoyances.
It would be if you had to check your credit card after gas purchases to make sure they didn't steal your card, call credit card company to tell them it was fraud, let gas station manager know his/her employee is a thief, watch the attendants closely every time due to a few bad apples ripping peopel off. Happened to me once and 2 family members visiting. All at different stations. Not worth it. Plus why do we have to live in a nanny state where people
can't pump their own gas due to fear of them starting a fire.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top