JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm a fan of green. And sorry, the ones I have came with the gun so I don't know specifically what they are. But if you have any issues with color blindness, this could be a guiding factor. I've got green and red and tend to prefer the greens. I think they "pop" just a little bit more. But the reds certainly aren't bad.

I wat through several fiberoptics on my 1187 supermag bird gun and found Red worked better in low light especially in shadows or against a dark backdrop. For sky shooting, the green was definitely better! Might wanna give both a try and see what your eyes like better!

Green light carries the farthest, red travels the shortest. Red lenses are used on some flashlights for that reason.
I think they're ugly... I like siglites and they might be good on a 1911.
Fiber optics would be cool on a Glock!

I have two XD's that have fiber front sights.

I have a green and a red. Do I prefer either over the other? Nope. I have one of each for a reason. Red is easier to see over the stainless slide, green is easier over the black slide.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top