JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm a fan of green. And sorry, the ones I have came with the gun so I don't know specifically what they are. But if you have any issues with color blindness, this could be a guiding factor. I've got green and red and tend to prefer the greens. I think they "pop" just a little bit more. But the reds certainly aren't bad.

I wat through several fiberoptics on my 1187 supermag bird gun and found Red worked better in low light especially in shadows or against a dark backdrop. For sky shooting, the green was definitely better! Might wanna give both a try and see what your eyes like better!

Green light carries the farthest, red travels the shortest. Red lenses are used on some flashlights for that reason.
I think they're ugly... I like siglites and they might be good on a 1911.
Fiber optics would be cool on a Glock!

I have two XD's that have fiber front sights.

I have a green and a red. Do I prefer either over the other? Nope. I have one of each for a reason. Red is easier to see over the stainless slide, green is easier over the black slide.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top