JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Which Aimpoint?

• PRO

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Comp M4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Comp M4s

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Got her finalized.

1000013668.jpg

1000013667.jpg

Last Edited:
Definitely the T2. Way lighter than the Pro or similar models. The Acro is quite small honestly and I didn't like it as much when I got to shoot through one.

Or something like the compm5. Still retains AAA batteries.
I have 2 Pros and 1 T2. I hate the T2 and for nearly the same price I could have, and should have, bought 2 more Pros.

There's only really 4 usable brightness settings.
Light transmission through the small optic sucks.
It's a pain in the bubblegum to see though with night vision because it's so small and doesn't let enough light through

The weight is nice but for me it's not worth the extra $340 to buy a T2

I looked through a PRO the other day, my astigmatism made the dot into a pixelated rectangle :s0103:

Back to the drawing board.... I'm thinking a 1.5x16 ACOG.

Yup. The 1.5x16 has better FOV than the 1.5x24, but has worse eye relief. I'm leaning towards the red circle.

Who makes a good offset iron that isn't plastic?
On what rifle/SBR & optic combination would they be installed? And is the rifle a sporting (score performance type)?
The reason I ask... is that if the optic is low magnification, it is fairly easy to use the optic tube as a "rough" sight.

Rough-sighting is just increasing your eye relief and using the optical tube as a sight.

This is not the one I was looking for, but is another technique Edit to add:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews