JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Act like a thug, get treated like a thug. I really don't feel bad for Michael Brown and I have absolutely ZERO sympathy for his family, especially when they say he was a just good boy, yet shown robbing a store.

This really isn't a race matter, but what really disgusts me is folks have turned it into one. After watching a few interviews it blows my mind how delusion people are... such as:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/15/us/missouri-teen-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

The claim immediately met with skepticism among some in the community, who have accused Ferguson police of attempting a cover-up to protect the officer.

One resident interviewed by CNN said police are "tarnishing this young man's name."

"Anyone could walk in the store and they could get surveillance and take a picture," the woman said. "I don't see that he's robbing the store. I just see a picture of a young man."

You even have them claiming the surveillance video was faked!!!!

THIS is Michael Brown:

BvFctLOCcAAJq-w.jpg

STAY CLASSY Ferguson, MO!

Last edited by a moderator:
First, if anyone wants to pass judgment now, without knowing all the evidence, without discovery, then you are no better than the rioters themselves. That is mob mentality and it is not how we ought to act.

However, we can articulate: If a person robs some place we can assume that they are smart enough to know that the consequences of that act could result in injury to themselves. Under that assumption, I would always assume that a person committing, attempting to commit, or had recently committed a robbery is possibly/likely to be armed as having means of dealing with that potential consequence. This gives an officer the legal justification to take reasonable action to limit the threat to themselves or others this individual comes in contact with UP UNTO THE POINT AT WHICH THE INDIVIDUAL GIVES INDICATION HE IS NO LONGER A VIABLE, IMMINENT THREAT.

If an individual, if fleeing from police, then stops and puts his/her hands up, I would take that as reasonable evidence that the individual wishes to convey that he/she intends to comply with police. A person that is willing to comply is no longer a viable, imminent threat.

Just my thoughts.

Eagle

I agree with baldeagle. We don't know what happened, and the facts that the kid was black and unarmed (the two most commonly used adjectives in the news) have no bearing on the legality/morality of the officer's actions. You can be unnarmed and still a threat. We need all of the facts before we can make a judgement on this case. And the more facts that come out, the more it looks like a criminal resisted arrest and got shot while attacking an officer. But without a video or reliable eye witnesses (is there such a thing?) it may be hard to ever determine what actually happened.

Act like a thug, get treated like a thug. I really don't feel bad for Michael Brown and I have absolutely ZERO sympathy for his family, especially when they say he was a just good boy, yet shown robbing a store.

This really isn't a race matter, but what really disgusts me is folks have turned it into one. After watching a few interviews it blows my mind how delusion people are... such as:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/15/us/missouri-teen-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

You even have them claiming the surveillance video was faked!!!!

THIS is Michael Brown:

View attachment 99127

STAY CLASSY Ferguson, MO!

People should be killed for cigarets?
I took a candy bar when I was a kid. You should come shoot me.

According to reports, Michael Brown was 6-4" and 295 pounds. In other words...an 18 yr old with the body of an NFL lineman. He doesnt need to have a weapon to be a threat.

According to reports, Michael Brown was 6-4" and 295 pounds. In other words...an 18 yr old with the body of an NFL lineman. He doesnt need to have a weapon to be a threat.
Then why didn't the cop call for back up?
Not saying the kid didn't do it.
But I also don't want cop that are Judge Dredd. Judge, jury, and executioner.

I believe at the time, the officer was being attacked in the front seat of his patrol vehicle by the other guy, who was allegedly trying to get the officer's gun.
The officer had used up all his timeouts and was apparently not able to get the attacker to suspend the assault long enough to let him make the call for assistance.

"Excuse me, would you mind pausing in your efforts to take my gun and kill me with it, so that I could make a radio call for assistance? That'd be very good of you."

People should be killed for cigarets?
I took a candy bar when I was a kid. You should come shoot me.
And that's one of the problems we have here. People assume that it's about the merchandise. It was a strong arm holdup, and that is a violent act. If that's what really happened, then he knew that he had committed a violent crime and was subject to arrest and punishment. That would go to his mental state and explain why he attacked the police officer, doesn't matter if the officer knew about the crime or not. It's not the full story but more pieces are coming in that add to our understanding of what happened.

Again, we're talking about bits and pieces of the story here, but we can't go screaming that it's about cigars or skittles.

Uhhhh no,since the cop hasn't come forward,but why else would he shoot the kid?
Just woke up in the AM and said 'I think I'll go shoot some random kid today' ?
From what I have heard the only reason to shoot the kid was because he punched the cop.Have you heard any other reason the POS cop shot the kid? No weapons.
Maybe he hit him with the box of cigars he stole?
You give me a good reason

This is kinda like Martin in FL. He maybe shouldn't have been shot but he didn't help the situation
Neither of these guys in Furguson helped the situation to keep it from escalating

I believe at the time, the officer was being attacked in the front seat of his patrol vehicle by the other guy, who was allegedly trying to get the officer's gun.
The officer had used up all his timeouts and was apparently not able to get the attacker to suspend the assault long enough to let him make the call for assistance.

"Excuse me, would you mind pausing in your efforts to take my gun and kill me with it, so that I could make a radio call for assistance? That'd be very good of you."

Sure,but the kid did NOT get the gun,so the reason to empty the mag on him ended.
I am not defending the kid,he could have just said yes massa and moved over,like FU cop,but he didn't
Guys that big sometimes just need to be right,need to show everybody they'll do what they want.Not a good enough reason to kill them

And that's one of the problems we have here. People assume that it's about the merchandise. It was a strong arm holdup, and that is a violent act. If that's what really happened, then he knew that he had committed a violent crime and was subject to arrest and punishment. That would go to his mental state and explain why he attacked the police officer, doesn't matter if the officer knew about the crime or not. It's not the full story but more pieces are coming in that add to our understanding of what happened.

Again, we're talking about bits and pieces of the story here, but we can't go screaming that it's about cigars or skittles.

People never understand this.It goes from a lane change,cutting someone off, to someone killing another.Or any argument.
It turns into a respect issue and then we need to fight. Or in this case the kid may have thought he was going to jail cause the cop was called ,not just driving by

BUT....... all in all,Big Mike,did get killed over a box of cigars......stupid kid

BUT....... all in all,Big Mike,did get killed over a box of cigars......stupid kid
Robbery is robbery...

Once again, crucify the white cop.. I was totally supportive of the black guy who was killed by the white NYPD cop who strangled him in New York City. The whole episode was recorded and we saw what went down from start to finish. In fact, in that video the only person who broke the law was the police officer himself and they tried hauling him off to jail for no reason. Cops can indeed be bad guys and do fulfill the "bully with a badge" criteria at times.

However, the only video we have in this instance is gentle kind, Big Mike, beating the crap out of a store employee and stealing stuff from the store. Assault and robbery is the only evidence we have now. The officer has already been condemned and crucified before we even heard his side of the story or have any evidence.

BTW.. Black American culture is very anti-Cop and anti-snitch. When I say anti-Cop, I mean if so and so is slinging crack on the street corner, nobody is ratting him out to the police. If you do so, you will be hated or get whacked yourself. Can we really believe the testimonies of the eye-witnesses who will obviously side with their homeboy over "whitey"? Even though I agree the police can be brutal and cross the line, I can also say that sometimes citizens can be brutal and cross the line. Burning, looting, robbing stores and rioting? And, then everybody gets pissed that cops armed with miltary style rifles and vests come to the scene? Personally, I am not against our police have AR-15s, as long as the law-abiding citizens can also possess and carry them. In this day and age, with the type of warzones that police are forced to patrol, I think a pistol is a very inefficient weapon. Look at those Oakland police officers who were massacred by some thug a few years back. I think it was like 5 or 6 police who were killed by some piece of dog crap who ambushed them with a rifle.

Of course, all those same people didn't riot, loot stores and scream murder when that gangbanging black thug murdered those police officers.

As much as we love to rag on cops, when they are the victims, especially black on white crime, nobody really cares.

Anyway, I lost all care about this insanity after it turned out the guy who was shot, assaulted and robbed a man a few hours earlier.. My condolences for the robber who was shot dead. This is racism in America.. Racism against white people, maybe.

Jackson said Wilson had gone to the area after a 911 call reporting the robbery. He says a dispatcher gave a description of the suspect, and that Wilson encountered Brown a few minutes before another officer arrived.

The announcement was met with anger by community members who insisted Brown wasn't the man seen in a security camera video of the robbery.

"I am incensed," Laura Keys, 50, told The St. Louis Post-Dispatch. "I can't believe this is the tactic they are using, bringing up a robbery to make the victim look like he was the person who created this whole mess."

Dorian Johnson, the friend who was with Brown when he was shot and killed by a police officer over the weekend, reportedly confirmed that he and Brown had taken part in the theft of cigars from a convenience store that day. But police have determined that Johnson was not involved in the robbery and will not seek charges against him, Jackson said.

Last Edited:
Sure,but the kid did NOT get the gun,so the reason to empty the mag on him ended.

Not so fast. Even though said kid did not get the gun, one will need to know at what point did the Officer fire. Was at the point where he gained control of the gun to be able to fire? Was at the point where said kid disengaged? How far away was said kid when the shots were fired? Just because said kid did not get the gun, doesn't mean the threat has ended.

Don't fall into that fatal mind set. And I mean that for not only Officers, but citizens alike.

I am not defending the kid,he could have just said yes massa and moved over,like FU cop,but he didn't
Guys that big sometimes just need to be right,need to show everybody they'll do what they want.Not a good enough reason to kill them

Still so many questions unanswered to be able to respond to that one.

As it now turns out, the officer who shot Brown was a black officer. So much for the lame stream media and it's charges of racism. I'm getting very tired of this game.

As it now turns out, the officer who shot Brown was a black officer. So much for the lame stream media and it's charges of racism. I'm getting very tired of this game.

Whoooaa.. :eek: Where did you get that info?? Can you post a link.. If this is the truth, then Sharpton, Jessie Jackson and the Black community of Ferguson owe a great apology to the white people of their community for accusing them of seeking to go and murder innocent black people.

However, they will just forget that he was black and accuse the evil "white devil" of influencing the poor innocent black police officer of hating his own people.. Yeah, there is no winning against these thugs.. Most of them just want an excuse of a free midnight shopping spree, just like Hurricane Katrina.

However, being an armed robber and thug alone, as well as all the robbing, looting and rioting are enough for me to lose any sympathy for the Ferguson Black Community.

Last Edited:
Jeez, one doesn't have to have an imagination to know what'll happen when the foodstamps and whatnot stops when/if "services" stop. who needs a scapegoat?.. not some

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...-ferguson-ethical-society-of-police/14122637/
There are apparently two police officers in the area that are named Darren Wilson.
The one who shot and killed Brown is white.

The worst part of this whole deal, aside from a kid being dead, is that if officer Wilson isn't convicted and sentenced to death, or life in prison, that Ferguson will probably erupt again in street violence and looting.

Whether or not the specific shooting we're talking about in the thread was reasonable and necessary, the story that has unfolded does illustrate an important point.

The person you may have to shoot (because they are putting you in fear for your life and limb -or in fact already have shot or stabbed you) ...they will later be made out to be an innocent angel by the family and attorneys working on their behalf.

The guy may have been a street thug working his way up the crime ladder before he was shot, but afterwards he will have sprouted a halo and wholesome goodness will surround him. Have seen this many, many times.

And as to the MJskqim point above, don't confuse not being able to call for help due to a struggle for your gun with shooting that happened seconds later. These are two separate questions and the one about calling for backup was the relevant point I was making.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top