JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
E9CA3808-C35C-44DA-8E32-068DDB2317F1.jpeg

As hypocritical as it may be, I'm ok with this approach. Eff 'em. Any vote not for Trump was a vote for Biden... and the future S***show of gun legislation that's about to come down the pipe.

They've been doing it to us for years. Fight fire with fire and give them a taste of their own medicine.

If you voted for <INSERT POTUS CANDIDATE'S NAME HERE>, you're a brainwashed dipchit!

There, now that's settled. How about we as responsible firearms owners quit the infighting about which scumbag POTUS is less of a threat to the safety, security and prosperity of our great country, and focus on uniting together under the noble cause of preserving our 2A rights?

If a company like Fenix wants to do less business by discriminating against who they choose to sell to due to a personal political bias.. Be it on them. Doesn't seem like a smart business decision to me. But, I have no vested interest in them, and couldn't care less how they decide to run shop.

Right now, the 2A's best chance at preservation is one of image and the perception of firearm's owners to those that don't own firearms. That means not looking/acting like a so-called 'gun-nut' 'whack-job' political extremist, and setting a positive example of responsible firearm ownership.

We need to welcome all into the fold to win this battle against the gun-grabbers. It's a numbers game.

"Did you know that your accountant, your plumber, your hairdresser, your daughter's soccer coach, your grocery-store clerk et. al.(regular folks) are all responsible firearm's owners?" We need to work on our P.R., and less on being reactionaries living in politically divided echo-chamber bubble.

It really is about changing hearts and minds. I would rather have a gay-loving, immigrant-loving, welfare-loving etc. etc. etc. checking 'NO' at the ballot box for more gun-control, than the alternative. It's the multi-issue moderate voters that matter.

In the game of us(2A defenders) vs. them(Gun-grabbers). They're going to eventually win if we willingly alienate and/or exclude people that fall on one side of the political spectrum. We're outnumbered.

Businesses should have the right to refuse service to anyone they chose. Don't like their policy? Then don't shop there.

I take it that you also support Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, etc. to do the same?

If not, why do you support that one private business can choose its customers, but oppose it for a different private business?

I would be interested to hear the responce from anyone.

I take it that you also support Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, etc. to do the same?

If not, why do you support that one private business can choose its customers, but oppose it for a different private business?

I don't have any use for Twatter, Fakebook, etc. so I don't really care what they do.

Thats a great question. Both issues involve a right of one kind of another, but rights don't matter when it comes to personal property. I guess it depends if a company is private or public?

Thats a great question. Both issues involve a right of one kind of another, but rights don't matter when it comes to personal property. I guess it depends if a company is private or public?

From my point of view, it is pointing out the hypocrisy of many individuals in this thread who support Fenix for discriminating against people with a different political opinion...
In the very next breath, they castigate Twitter, FaceBook, YouTube for doing the same thing...

It seems logical to me to either support it all or oppose it all.

From my point of view, it is pointing out the hypocrisy of many individuals in this thread who support Fenix for discriminating against people with a different political opinion...
In the very next breath, they castigate Twitter, FaceBook, YouTube for doing the same thing...

I agree.

As a matter of principal, yes. But "mechanically", I think they are two different things. If a company says you can't buy their stuff, ok. Once they make it so you can't go elsewhere, is where the rub is. It's not one bakery, its the whole sugar industry and the people who make baking soda and flour.

As a matter of principal, yes. But "mechanically", I think they are two different things. If a company says you can't buy their stuff, ok. Once they make it so you can't go elsewhere, is where the rub is. It's not one bakery, its the whole sugar industry and the people who make baking soda and flour.

I disagree... Facebook, YouTube, Twitter are the largest and most popular companies for the service they provide, but there are many other companies that provide the same service.

As in banning Trump from social media.

Actually, yes.

If you truly believe in private property and the right of the owners to manage it as they see fit.

Bakers should be able to refuse to sell wedding cakes as well, without fear of government retribution.

Status

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR