JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
While I appreciate the sentiment, I question the wisdom of that position.

The precedent it sets is not a good look and will be hell to pay when the other team starts doing it.

The other side is already doing it. Deleting Twitter and Facebook accounts, firing people, interfering with financial transactions, etc .

While I did not vote for Biden...
And a private company may sell , or not to who they wish in my view....

This is also a "slippery slope" so to speak...Just where is the line here and who gets to say who gets to buy what....?

What is done here , that many may agree with , may easily be done , to others....to allow for this , one must also allow for those to voted for the other guy , to have the chance to be refused service.
Andy

The "other team" wants you canceled if you voted for Trump. No income, no rights. That seems a little more extreme in my opinion

Another company that does not want my business or my money.
Business must be good for them now and in the future

While I appreciate the sentiment, I question the wisdom of that position.

The precedent it sets is not a good look and will be hell to pay when the other team starts doing it.
The OTHER TEAM has been doing it to us for years. When will we learn? THEY don't fight fair.

Just because they other guy in the canoe is dumb enough to shoot, you don't have to punch your own holes in the boat.

Please don't mistake my concern with naiveté. I run a business and have employees and understand the consequences of taking a public position. THAT is not my concern here.

I don't care if the Barista and I don't see eye to eye. But if my grocery store, which I know is already not 2A friendly, starts doing the same thing to me (please confirm that you neither voted for Trump or own guns, etc), THAT is gonna be a problem.

I voted for Jo... ;)

Maybe I'll buy some ammo from them when it's not 60 cents a round, and in stock...

Last Edited:
user1234.. you took the words out of my (post)
I hate these tactics, but the "other team" is already doing this.. Digital Oligarchs are suppressing conservatives, .. "they" are taking names of Trump staff and blacklisting them, Disney fired Gina, Harvard wants to rescind diplomas... its time the Left got some of their own Mob Cancel culture medicine... else theyll just ramp up this BS

Just because they other guy in the canoe is dumb enough to shoot, you don't have to punch your own holes in the boat.

Please don't mistake my concern with naiveté. I run a business and have employees and understand the consequences of taking a public position. THAT is not my concern here.

I don't care if the Barista and I don't see eye to eye. But if my grocery store, which I know is already not 2A friendly, starts doing the same thing to me (please confirm that you neither voted for Trump or own guns, etc), THAT is gonna be a problem.
I'll open my own store as an alternative and call it "S-Mart"... please support!

I don't know about a Maxell, but I'll definitely have a one handed associate named Ash. ;)
Image result for maxwell smart

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews