JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just tried to buy some Glock mags from grabs gun and they said they are prohibited in Oregon. Not that I need anymore. But that's not the point. Anyone else having troubles

5AEFB0AD-A82B-4325-B8DC-FD7C8ADCA523.jpeg

i figured they would at least give a chance sense we are still legally allowed to buy them tell the 8th. Just one more company I will never do business with again. I think I have over $1300 in mags coming in the mail lmao. I'm pretty much set. Just the principal. It's not even written law yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered from gunmagwarehouse a few days ago. No notice of shipping yet. I sent an email to customer service, asking if they were prioritizing shipments to Oregon. No response yet.

I bough 30 Magpul 308 25 rounders from the mag hut. They shipped out next day. That was on thurs last week. Yet I'm still waiting on big daddy unlimited to ship me my dam Surefire scout light and buis I ordered 3 weeks ago. I swear. They have lost my business. Every time I order from them. It takes almost a month to ship out

Midway, Magpul, opticspl and sig I can confirm are all shipping as of Sunday.
I bought a drum for my sig p320 because why not and a couple spares for my pmr30 because that's actually hard and they don't come in a 10rnd
Gonna bet you can order from any local shop in the NW pretty easy too.
Manufacturer is always gonna be good, probably until the 6th but who knows.
Coastal had tons of AR15 yesterday. A few AR10.
Think they are trying to blow out everything they have, I prefer .308 and I've got enough so no buy for me but their red dot selection looked way better than their guns.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top