JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I ordered from gunmagwarehouse a few days ago. No notice of shipping yet. I sent an email to customer service, asking if they were prioritizing shipments to Oregon. No response yet.
According to my email from GMW zero priority to Oregon. I placed my order on the 15th.. basically they are saying the order will be fulfilled by the 2nd or 6th.. they know what is coming, I even emailed prior to the 11/8/22 vote.. Ill be very annoyed if my order gets canceled because they dragged their feet. They had more than enough time to fulfill an order. They are as slow as Xtech with a near two week shipping time on a measly 2 (ROUGH AF, sloppy) mags.

E13FC8F1-9433-4CAD-9F24-88D77D14FDE6.jpeg

I ordered from gunmagwarehouse a few days ago. No notice of shipping yet. I sent an email to customer service, asking if they were prioritizing shipments to Oregon. No response yet.
I did the same thing, they are swamped. It took 5 business days to get an email that my mags were being shipped, and customer support also emailed explaining the issue.

I did the same thing, they are swamped. It took 5 business days to get an email that my mags were being shipped, and customer support also emailed explaining the issue.
I put a order in Sunday had to cancel it because a messed up on my order. They got back to me Monday morning and once canceled I adjusted my order and selected next day air shipping. It didn't go out today if it doesn't go out tomorrow ill be blowing them up with emails.

Fin Feather Fur has bent over backwards to help process a few orders for me. I 'believe' PMAGS ordered there today are en route (and they've got great PMAG Black Friday prices and still decent stock.

I bought two Sig 15rd mags from Osage County Guns also on Sunday, and they shipped Monday. No drama, good service.

Good luck.

Same here…

....and same here.

-E-
I would definately call them right away. They are "usually" really good but I just had an order come in from them recently. Ordered on the 7th. Supposed to ship next day... and scheduled to arrive the 14th-16th. Basically 5 business days (+the weekend).

I realized I hadn't gotten ship notification or product by the 14th. Contacted via email to request tracking.. no reply on the 15th and after 7pm on the 16th I got a shipping notification. Never got a reply to my actual CS message. Arrived on the 21st.

Again... I would call... now! 🤣

I would definately call them right away. They are "usually" really good but I just had an order come in from them recently. Ordered on the 7th. Supposed to ship next day... and scheduled to arrive the 14th-16th. Basically 5 business days (+the weekend).

I realized I hadn't gotten ship notification or product by the 14th. Contacted via email to request tracking.. no reply on the 15th and after 7pm on the 16th I got a shipping notification. Never got a reply to my actual CS message. Arrived on the 21st.

Again... I would call... now! 🤣
I ordered from GMW on the 14th then sent a message a week later then I ended up sitting on the phone for over an hour yesterday and was finally able to talk to someone as I wanted to know that my order would ship before Dec 8. And now today I have a shipping notification.

Not sure if it was because I called and asked or what. I did ask when it would possible ship and he said maybe Friday and the order ended up going out today.
You're only a day ahead of me.. Im getting a little worried as the whole canceled order and refund just wasted time and money I could have applied elsewhere to get mags on time I think I dropped $150-$200 on various mags there alone.. so thank you for the heads up! I may call them today and see if they can hurry the order

When Washington's malicious magazine law went into effect July 1st, I placed an order witha company which did not show Washington as a prohibited state. All was going well until (insert half-time buzzer) I got the email notification of cancelation and refund. Cancel culture strikes magazine wells.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top