JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I love the fact the that rat-dung eating major media loves to tout the fact that these were Christian militia people yet you hardly hear the fact that the MOSCOW BOMBING SUSPECTS WERE IN FACT RADICAL ISLAMISTS.

Come get this Christian...ill give who ever comes for me a hollowpoint facelift.

Think about this, all it would take to ruin your reputation and probably your lively hood is the media showing video of your "stash" sitting in your driveway.

I had the local P.D. stop by about 3 months ago investigating an assault. They were looking for a guy named Steve that drives a white K 2500 Chevy. Sounds like me! After talking to the 2 LEO's everything was cool. There were so many coincidences i thought i was probably going to be detained.

What I'm saying is, you never know when you might be the one trying to prove yourself innocent. Lefty.

You can't make this stuff up.

Hutaree says on its Web site its name means "Christian warrior" and describes the word as part of a secret language that few are privileged to know.

:s0114::s0114::s0114:

The mother of another defendant, 33-year-old Jacob Ward, told police in Huron, Ohio, last summer that family members took away his two guns - an AK-47 rifle and a semiautomatic pistol - because she thought he needed mental health treatment.

Ward told police that he needed to protect himself from members of a crime family that was keeping him from his girlfried, according to Huron police records obtained by the AP. He also said he was going to meet with the CIA.

:s0131::s0131::s0131:

Shame on us!

Is this what freedom is about. The right to escalate and incite. This is not going to be a popular post, but I am tired of hearing such one sided logic. These people are nuts. They threatened to kill policeman, then blow up the funeral. They were trying to buy the means to do that. My nephew just started Monday as a county sheriff. I had dinner with him last week. He just wants to serve you, although I don't know why. What were you guys writing when that nut gunned down the 4 policemen in Tacoma! The more you guys post the more extreme and violent you get. I am not naive, I know our rights are under threat, but supporting these would-be killers is wrong. They want to kill my nephew who's wife just got pregnant after serving for 4 year getting orphans out of third world countries. This has nothing to do with our forefathers freedom fight and a lot to do about supporting the wrong side. I was a history major. Maybe you should do a little reading about what, how and why we fought. You quote a lot of history, and I am sure you believe it that way, but that doesn't make it true. Twisting history and the facts is exactly what the people on the other side of the gun issue do. We get mad when they say extreme untrue things. We need to be better than them or they will take our guns away. A good multi-sided discussion in great, but this escalating talk of violence only convinces them that we are what they think we are and before you say it. We do need to care what they think. They can and will take our guns away or at least the right to use them in shooting sports.

Think about this, if you read all these posts at one time, do you care more about freedom or do you care more about guns. If we as "gun" people are willing to say the things we post here should we expect support from the public, policeman,and sponsors? You talk so casually about "carrying" to be ready for the bad guys. When you talk about shooting people over guns and supporting people who are planning to kill cops and their familys, you are the bad guys. When has scaring the general public ever taught them a lesson we want them to learn?

I am going to assume that most of what you guys post is not what you say out in public. I don't hear you out there, just here, where you don't have to be associated with what you say. I hope this is more just a place where you blow off steam and have a little sport anonymously. I know you believe in second amendment rights but I don't want to believe that what I read here represents the vast majority of the hunters and shooting sports people on this site. It isn't PC on this site to disagree with you guys but I think this has gone too far. Trlsmn told me one time that you have to stand up once in awhile and speak your piece. This is my day. I am not going to spend all day defending this post. It is my opinion and I hope a few others. Thanks to this site for giving the freedom to express ourselves.

Easy Dude... Nobody here has outright SAID these militia folks who are under the scope ATM are justified in what they are ACCUSED of doing... if it is PROVEN they were planning on killing a cop, then ambushing more at the ensueing funeral, then they need to be locked up and/or put down... on the other hand if it is PROVEN that the Government is looking for a "boogieman" so they can justify further draconian actions, well then its a whole different matter... isn't it?

Only a sicko would want to kill a cop, just for killings' sake.

BTW - I put my arse on the line to DEFEND the Constitution for the first 8-yrs of my adluthood in the Army (as well as many other individuals have done), and believe me when I say, anything you have read in MY posts you will hear me bring up in my personal conversations... just ask my dentist, because I was talking to her about the current healthcare legislation this morning while getting a crown fitted (on a tooth). I don't live in a closet (or a basement), I'm a productive citizen who has no qualms making known his convictions and beliefs.

I mostly just think that anybody who's arrested is innocent until proven guilty and entitled to a vigorous defense no matter what they're accused of. I also think that all of the conspiracy theories are ridiculous, but I don't want to spend my time here arguing about them.

What on earth are you going on about samg? Did you read the thread with an eye to the time and date with regard to what was posted? Starting yesterday with the release of the Fed's info (around posts 63 and 64 on here) no one was supporting this organization's stance any longer.

Good post about this case from an experienced defense atty.:

http://normpattis.blogspot.com/2010/03/hutatree-emerging-defense-theme.html

"The Hutaree Nine are already being blamed for violence directed at the offices of those Congressmen who voted for the new health care plan. Mainstream journalists have already decried the militia members, and others like them, as right-wing crazies. The plotting will lend succor to those favoring gun control. Even the Southern Poverty Law Center, a group for which I have great respect and admiration, has broadly labeled all groups espousing the view that the Constitution is something worth fighting for, literally, as members of hate groups."

Hmmmm, maaaaybe it was orchestrated to defame the tea party or any movement that disagrees with the progressive agenda. Label them all as Christian nut-jobs, and far right fringe racist hate groups, take some of the heat off Obamacare, and the up coming change of the guard in November......Ya, ya I know another conspiracy theory, THEY wouldn't do that !!...........;)

Hmmmm, maaaaybe it was orchestrated to defame the tea party or any movement that disagrees with the progressive agenda. Label them all as Christian nut-jobs, and far right fringe racist hate groups, take some of the heat off Obamacare, and the up coming change of the guard in November......Ya, ya I know another conspiracy theory, THEY wouldn't do that !!...........;)

Dude, ANYTHING (good or bad) is possible these days. When you are playing (or fighting) against a group (i.e Progessives/Communists) with the mindset of "the ends justifies the means" learned from Saul Alinsky's, "Rules for Radicals" you should walk EVER SO CIRCUMSPECTLY, and consider ALL THINGS in the short term, and long term... approach it like playing a game of billiards.

Remember, "paranoia is merely a heightened state of awareness"... I just choose to inject my jaded/sarcastic humor into at times to amuzzzzzze myself. :D

AS PREDICTED, FBI AGENT DISCOVERED AT CENTER OF ALLEGED HUTAREE CONSPIRACY
http://www.prisonplanet.com/as-pred...-at-center-of-alleged-hutaree-conspiracy.html

The whole thing is obviously another Fear Factor episode produced by the FBI. Look at the pictures of these people, obviously not the sharpest tools in the shop. The FBI "informant" read "provocateur" has twenty I.Q. points on any one else in the group.
In a number of similar cases against domestic Muslim "terrorists" the FBI has even supplied the explosives as well as the plan.

this is how its going to be guys.
Those armed and prepared will be labled as terror cells, raided, and arrested. Under the patriot act they can be held indefinitely.

They had an undercover agent with this group that planned to kill cops, then kill more at the funeral.
If you want to fight tyranny, your fighting the wrong people. These guys are nothing but dirt dumb, trigger hungry, back woods fools.
And to call themselves Christians makes me sick.

I hope they spend the rest of their lives in jail, and then burn in ****.

These are the people that give gun owners a bad name, the people that shouldn't be called Americans. These people are no better than the people trying to take our rights.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top