JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They're getting the "sheep" ready for a major "Homegrown Terrorist Attack", to demonize people against this administrations agenda...

"It is the responsability of every citizen to question authority"
Benjamin Franklin

Interesting how the story changed on Fox today. Seems now the militia was making threats against the police and that is why they were targeted.

jj

Interesting how the story changed on Fox today. Seems now the militia was making threats against the police and that is why they were targeted.

jj

Yep, because the indictment/information has actually been released and the media's no longer relying on rumors and innuendo.

The feds are really good at trumping up charges, and they could well be making a mountain out of a molehill.... but they also, I'm sure, have open investigations into dozens or 100's of "anti-government groups," and would have picked this one for a reason.

Part of me is happy to see "Christian" organizations like this dismantled and part is ashamed for having something in common with these guys. (That is, assuming the charges are true.)

+1 Have you been to the website of the mi militia? Full of dirty pictures and racial comments. These guys seem a little off on thier moral compass. I would predict that this group would be easily corrupted if they had a chance to take over in a crisis situation.

The buzz on the internets is that their website was hijacked and most of the filth/racial stuff is from an outside party. Might be some truth to that, maybe not.

They may look like they're playing ARMY, but if they are indeed practicing real skills and training then at least they're prepared for the worst.
A lot of people on here "claim" to be prepared, but somehow I don't think that's completely true.

As long as they're safe/smart about it (NOT pointing the firearms in the direction of the camera!).

Christian warriors? When I first heard about this I was all FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, now I'm more like "crazy fundies ಠ_ಠ."

Also lol @ all the tacticool gear and walking in front of muzzles in the vid.

I for one would like to hear both sides of the story. I am a Christian, I am not just gonna take the word of the FBI or Law Enforcement as the truth. These guys may be giving us Christians a bad name. I hope and pray that will not be the case! But it has happened in the past. Some freak says "God told me to do it". I hate it when someone says that.

But we all know to well in this day in age it is Guilty Until Proven Innocent in a Court of Law. And our Laws aren't that trustworthy anymore now are they?

Could this be more of the Pre-Crime Policing?

It's always interesting to watch the reactions on these threads, some folks want to convict the government no matter if there actions are justified or not.

For all we know these guys needed to taken off the street, at least wait until charges are brought in court,they will get their day in court, they are not flying these guys to Cuba.

Yup i am glad that they didnt fight back, if they do fight back and matter how right they are the fed will prove that they are wrong. Lets our system determine whom false in this case.... So we our can sit here and see how our system is....

I for one would like to hear both sides of the story. I am a Christian, I am not just gonna take the word of the FBI or Law Enforcement as the truth. These guys may be giving us Christians a bad name.

Sorry, I didn't mean it to sound like I hated all Christians or anything. I know plenty of very nice people who are religious. From the website these guys seem like freaks though. :s0131:

They planned to murder police officers and then attack the funeral procession!?! Glad the FBI got to these 'patriot' nutjobs before they hurt anybody

"Captain Hutaree," his wife and two sons planned with other militia members to kill a law enforcement official to draw the officer's colleagues to the funeral, authorities say. Then, according to an indictment unsealed Monday, the militia planned to attack the funeral procession to kick off its war against the U.S. government.

I agree Bark. But don't be naive and think that our government is totally trustworthy either.

Did I say I trust the government completely? I don't trust any group completely.

Until these people are charged in court I can't begin to make a reasoned decision, and even then we won't hear all the facts until the trial because lawyers on both sides want to win the case.

It all sounds pretty suspect to me, considering how the allegations against this group have changed from pipe bombs to threatening Muslims, to threatening police officers and conspiracy to engage the US Government in war. If these allegations are in fact true, I agree Stomper, it takes the proverbial "cake" in dumbest plans ever.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top