JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
FYI EVERYBODY......You and I and your neighbor, your kids, your wife and your brother are ALL part of the United States of America civilian militia. The 2nd amendment gives us that right. If the military fails...We the civilian militia shall take up arms and defend the values of this country. It is the Feds that have a problem with US arming ourselves and training on our own. What is the problem? We ALL have this right. It boils down to a control issue. They want to be in control and you and I are suposed to be like a flock of sheep. Not me...I am the wolf!

I'm with ya, but I think they made the mistake of "buying or selling pipe bombs" A lot of these back woods militias are not the people we need showing the county that we will fight for our freedoms. They are probably some crazy down with the govt types, which we all may express at times. But there's a right and a wrong way to "fight" the govt. And if your stupid enough to buy and/or sell any kind of bombs, you r an idiot and deserve to go to jail.
I deeply believe in the 2nd Amendment and believe we need it now more than ever. And personally I believe we as free citizens should be able to buy what arms we can afford as long as we are law abiding citizens. But that will never happen. Were set up to fail, were set up to one day be taken over by the powerful/wealthy. Our govt was set up to one day allow people of power to gain the footing to take any and all power away from us. We just need to show force in numbers and by letting the law makers and govt officials that we are not going to go quietly into the night. We will have our rights or die fighting for them.

I say this, but my only fear or worry right now is having the monetary means to purchase some arms.
I had to sell my black rifle about a year ago, and have been nervous ever since. By the time I get enough money to buy another one I won't be able to.

I'm with ya, but I think they made the mistake of "buying or selling pipe bombs" A lot of these back woods militias are not the people we need showing the county that we will fight for our freedoms. They are probably some crazy down with the govt types, which we all may express at times. But there's a right and a wrong way to "fight" the govt. And if your stupid enough to buy and/or sell any kind of bombs, you r an idiot and deserve to go to jail.
I deeply believe in the 2nd Amendment and believe we need it now more than ever. And personally I believe we as free citizens should be able to buy what arms we can afford as long as we are law abiding citizens. But that will never happen. Were set up to fail, were set up to one day be taken over by the powerful/wealthy. Our govt was set up to one day allow people of power to gain the footing to take any and all power away from us. We just need to show force in numbers and by letting the law makers and govt officials that we are not going to go quietly into the night. We will have our rights or die fighting for them.

I say this, but my only fear or worry right now is having the monetary means to purchase some arms.
I had to sell my black rifle about a year ago, and have been nervous ever since. By the time I get enough money to buy another one I won't be able to.

They raided Waco because they were selling "machineguns". They killed all those people saying Koresh was molesting kids. The demonization of Americans justifies all government actions. Where does this all end up?

jj

The Founders realized that the truth only woke people up to the fact that violence was the only way to make them free

They later proved the validity of that belief

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"
-- Thomas Jefferson

Best get ready

Lets be clear that there are allegations of pipe bombs, but nothing has been confirmed or denied by the FEDs.

There are so many theories and rumors flying around about this that its hard to discern what is based in truth. Even if the FEDs did come out and say it was pipe bombs, does that mean that you will instantly believe them? How much proof will you require to file this away into fact in your mind? The federal gov doesn't like todays militias, for obvious reasons. Wouldn't it be fairly easy for them to fabricate a story of threats against Muslims and pipe bombs to strike at them without getting the masses in an uproar?

The real question here is: WHO MONITORS THE FEDS? Local officials monitor us, State officials monitor the local officials, and the Feds monitor the State officials. WHO is monitoring the FEDS? And finally, do you trust them to be a the top of the food chain with no one holding them accountable? All this makes it pretty easy for them to make up whatever they want, to justify raiding them.

Here is a quote from another forum on this topic, I thought was interesting.....

the MSM has stated that the Hutaree group was
targeted for having guns and for threatening
an Islamic group. However, THEY RAIDED militias
in 5 states!!!!! Who is dumb enough to believe
this is an attack on just 1 group? 1 localized group
is not gonna be in MI, OH, IN, CA and NC. So if that
MSM statement is false, then the whole report is
false including what they were charged with.
It's propaganda so the other militia won't help
them. It's disinfo. And we have agents right here
feeding this disinfo. Wake Up people !!!

Any representatives from any Oregon Militias here on NWFA that has any info or thoughts ?

http://www.sanduskyregister.com/articles/2010/03/28/front/doc4bae9ec40d713435821346.txt

A battalion of local officers and federal agents flooded the Bayshore Estates neighborhood Saturday afternoon.

A second raid was conducted in Huron. An FBI agent at the scene of the Bayshore Estates raid said a second, related raid was taking place at "another location." Huron police confirmed late Saturday a raid had taken place in that city, but would say nothing more.

<broken link removed>
SIT REP @ Militia Radio

How do you know the government is lying? Easy, when they are talking

A neighbor of these folks says they were perfectly nice people..

<broken link removed>

I choose to believe her and see this as an assault on liberty

Suprised they didn't try to fight back...feds must have done a good job of picking the perfect time to catch them with their pants down.

Either that or they are just all talk of course. Seems like most of the militia types are.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top