JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hard to put a finger on a favorite but one of my favorite 'classics' is Winchester 73' - One of James Stewart's best. And while I think Clint should have cast someone else for the part of Robert in The Bridges of Madison County it was Meryl Streep's best performance in my opinion.

Last Edited:
Have em all, but I cant find "the haunted Mesa", it's here somewhere. I've read them all, most several times. Do you Want them?

You betcha if the price is reasonable... I plan to build a large library in our new home.. will buy all we do not have and as many copies of Crossfire Trail as you have

I just watched one worth mentioning, Get Low. Robert Duval, Sissy Spacek, Bill Murray. it will apeal to the older crowd, you know who you are. playing on encore this month.

J.Carpenter's "The Thing" has been my favorite movie since I saw it on cable in 1983.Others include,Heat,eXistenZ,The Omega Man,The Shining,Day Of The Dead,In The Mouth Of Madness,Das Boot,Zodiac and Jeramiah Johnson.One other is a documentary by Erol Morris Called "The Thin Blue Line".If you haven't seen it I highly recommend it.Errol Morris's unique documentary dramatically re-enacts the crime scene and investigation of a police officer's murder in Dallas, Texas. Briefly, a drifter (Randall Adams) ran out of gas and was picked up by a 16-year-old runaway (David Harris). Later that night, they drank some beer, smoked some marijuana, and went to the movies. Then, their stories diverged. Adams claimed that he left for his motel, where he was staying with his brother, and went to sleep. Harris, however, said that they were stopped by police late that night, and Adams suddenly shot the officer approaching their car. The film shows the audience the evidence gathered by the police, who were under extreme pressure to clear the case. It strongly makes a point that the circumstantial evidence was very flimsy. In fact, it becomes apparent that Harris was a much more likely suspect and was in the middle of a crime spree, eventually ending up on Death Row himself for the later commission of other crimes. Morris implies that the DA's and the judge's desire for the death penalty in this case (for which Harris would have been ineligible because of his youth) made Adams a scapegoat on whom to pin this heinous crime.

A must see. Very funny. " Bubba Ho Tep "

Bubba Ho-tep is a 2002 American comedy horror drama film starring Bruce Campbell as Elvis Presley — now a resident in a nursing home. The film also stars Ossie Davis as Jack, a black man who claims to be John F. Kennedy, explaining that he was patched up after the assassination, dyed black, and abandoned.

As mentioned there are a lot of very good ones and in different genres but one of the best (on my list anyway) is We Were Soldiers.
Quigley is another one.

The best very bad movie has to be What About Bob. One of our favorites when we are relaxing on a friday evening and just want something silly to play along with.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top