JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Im trying to think of my favorite film's, I think one runner up is Stanley Kubrick's Full Metal Jacket, but then there's this other movie called "Falling Down" that is just such an awesome movie, that I had to share it with somebody.

Has anyone seen Falling Down? I can't think of a single bad thing to say about it, its one of the best movies to ever come out of Hollywood ever and possibly Michael Douglas's best film. Its a dark comedy, you will find it in the drama section of the video store, but its got an undertone of humor in it if you watch it, because some of the things that occur in the film is down right ridiculous (like him coming into possession of a rocket launcher). Its kind of like Grand Theft Auto in that the man starts out the day with no weapons, and works his way all the way up to a rocket launcher AND gets to use it.

I would think if you are at all conservative, I mean Im pretty liberal, but you would LOVE this movie. This movie totally points out all the flaws in a liberal society like in the state of California or a welfare society, immigration, people wanting hand outs and something for nothing. The skewed pecking order in America.

If you haven't seen it, just watch this one 8 minute clip of it, and see what you think.

Falling Down 3 - YouTube

Wish I got a picture but for Halloween I went as Michael Douglas from Falling Down, it was possibly my best Halloween costume ever, too bad it was too late by about 18 years or so.

If I could only watch one movie for a year it would probably be Fandango (Kevin Costner flick from the 80's). Dances With Wolves and Paint Your Wagon are also personal fav's.

I like all Clint Eastwood westerns! Hang um high, fist full of dollars, good bad ugly Ect Ect ...
Also the first Predator with Arnold. The jason borne movies were good.
I guess I like to many. StarWars Ect Ect Ect.......

Check out "The Man From Nowhere" its a Korean flick about a former ROK special forces soldier that gets involved in a drug/human organ trafficking ring. Without a doubt the best movie I have ever seen, with the best knife fight of all time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top