JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Far from any gun related stuff, a great youtube channel is edbassmaster. He is a pretty funny guy.

Thanks for the info on the Hogs Head Ballistics. I was hoping to find some cool new stuff with this thread and this is it!!! I carry the Gold Dots as well, and I enjoyed watching this test. TNoutdoors9 does some good ballistics testing with Sim-test media and says he's going to start doing bone testing but using an actual hogs head is awesome.

My favorite You Tube channels are

nutnfancy: great detailed reviews of anything I want to get a more detailed understanding on from a newbies perspective
Iraqveteran8888: different variety of content to for a newbie to learn what is out their for options
Hickok45: great videos of him at his ranging shooting showing you what some of the others are just talking about on their channels
FPSRussia: BOOM!!! what else is their to say about him, great entertainment value
Weasponseducation: Not quite as drawn out as nutnfancy and a large variety offirearm topics
hausofguns: great short reviews
thebudgetarmory1: enjoy his from the point of having this hobby from a budget point of view

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top