JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Far from any gun related stuff, a great youtube channel is edbassmaster. He is a pretty funny guy.

Thanks for the info on the Hogs Head Ballistics. I was hoping to find some cool new stuff with this thread and this is it!!! I carry the Gold Dots as well, and I enjoyed watching this test. TNoutdoors9 does some good ballistics testing with Sim-test media and says he's going to start doing bone testing but using an actual hogs head is awesome.

My favorite You Tube channels are

nutnfancy: great detailed reviews of anything I want to get a more detailed understanding on from a newbies perspective
Iraqveteran8888: different variety of content to for a newbie to learn what is out their for options
Hickok45: great videos of him at his ranging shooting showing you what some of the others are just talking about on their channels
FPSRussia: BOOM!!! what else is their to say about him, great entertainment value
Weasponseducation: Not quite as drawn out as nutnfancy and a large variety offirearm topics
hausofguns: great short reviews
thebudgetarmory1: enjoy his from the point of having this hobby from a budget point of view

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top