JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
From anything you want.

2289283-mgs1_88837_screen.jpg

"This is the greatest handgun ever made, the Colt Single Action Army. Six bullets. More than enough to kill anything that moves". --- Revolver Ocelot

--- Metal Gear Solid 1, Playstation

The Rifleman's Creed, aka The Creed of the United States Marine
This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will...

My rifle and I know that what counts in war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit...
My rifle is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my rifle clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...
Before God, I swear this creed. My rifle and I are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.
So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, just peace!

-Major General William H. Rupertus (1941)

"In every country where independence has taken the place of liberty, the first desire of a manly heart is to possess a weapon which at once renders him capable of defense or attack, and, by rendering its owner fearsome, makes him feared." --- Alexandre Dumas

"The old sheriff was attending an awards dinner when a lady commented on his wearing his sidearm. 'Sheriff, I see you have your pistol. Are you expecting trouble?' 'No Ma'am. If I were expecting trouble, I would have brought my rifle.'"

I do not remember the whole scene , but I like the quote.
The dad: "You know how I feel about guns."
Daniel " The gun dosen't care about what you feel. The more the boy knows , the safer he will be."
This is from the t.v. show Fear the walking dead.
I don't watch the show anymore , lost interest , but I like the quote.
Knowledge often makes the fear of something go away.
Andy

Last Edited:
"When you have to kill a man, it costs nothing to be polite."
Winston Churchill

"You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone."
Al Capone

"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
Jeff Cooper, Art of the Rifle

"A woman who demands further gun control legislation is like a chicken who roots for Colonel Sanders."
- Larry Elder

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic."
- Ted Nugent

Sheriff Walt Longmire..... lol

I read it in an article about concealed carry in American Rifleman magazine, never knew where it originated.

Another favorite I know as "God created man, Samuel Colt made them equal." I guess the original Colt slogan was ""Abe Lincoln may have freed all men, but Sam Colt made them equal"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top