JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
65945097046756ed6d83f33e34f56a64.jpg

Okay, I saw this as somebody's signature on a different forum years ago. I don't know if he made it up or what; it's not exactly family material either so I'm editing it a bit. If it gets taken down, that's fair.
"What? Of course I'm compensating! If I could shoot bullets out of my [insert slang word for male sexual organ here] I wouldn't need a gun!"
:confused:

"Don't point a gun at anything you do not intend to kill"

- My Grandfather 1982

His first words of instruction to me at age 4 just as he unboxed the two pistols (plus the crossman pump rifle BB gun) he bought just to teach me gun safety and how to shoot on the tailgate of a Chevy truck that ended up being my first vehicle at 16 btw (that's how he kept them and transported them - I still have the original box for both guns he handed down to me, still his only two, that crossman was shot and loved until it's grave in the early '90s).

"This is the 44 magnum Auto Mag. It holds a 300 grain cartridge. And if properly used can remove the fingerprints."

Time 2:20

" If you can see them, they can kill you. "
I want to say this was in a Sniper movie, but I can't find it with a quick search.

"... have a smile for everyone you meet and a plan to kill them."
Brad Thor, The Apostle

"Suck less." NutNFancy to his buddy, who was missing targets on video. Don't ask me which one. :eek:

I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you bubblegum with me, I'll kill you all.

- General James Mattis

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top