JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Back when I ordered the Nexus a couple of years ago, I recall turn around time to be 6-8 weeks. I do remember their estimated delivery was right on target. Warning, once you go custom, everything else pales in comparison...
O yeah.. I'm familiar w that. I was just yammering on in another thread about how I used to only carry in leather but now I've experienced a "rennaissance" of sorts when it comes to hybrids or all Kydex...

Ssshhh, that's all bullsh*t. Just like a plastic-framed gun will never bond w the shooter, thermo plastic holsters will always remain disposable. I'm carrying in Kydex right now, but I don't care about it. I've got 20 yr old Rosen holsters that I can't part with even tho the gun is gone. I've got a Wild Bill's IWB that will be buried w me.

While I have a variety of guns for carry, each specific to a purpose, there is nothing like a lightweight 45 for visiting those dark places. I've carried this STAR PD for over 30 years and will continue to do so, in an original Ted Blocker Model ST-17. Snicker or laugh... but it is a helluva gun. Old plastic clip Endura shown for scale and company for the Star.

Firearm Groups 001.jpg

Carried a Glock 19x for the last few years.
At least the last year or so.
Just got a Springfield armory EMP CONTOUR .
Have not carried it yet.
I usually don't carry a gun unless I put at least 250 rounds through it then Clean it and shoot it again I put 300 rounds through it on Saturday I will clean it up and next Saturday shoot it again. So far no malfunction.
Until then I will carry my glock19x.

CZ-97b. I keep thinking someday I'll get something smaller, but this thing hides better than you'd expect, and I really have a hard time shooting small guns accurately. Surprisingly comfy in a Falco holster. 10 rounds of .45ACP per mag. I'd carry my competition Sig, but the lack of a manual safety makes me uncomfortable with that idea.

340 pd cause its so lite i forget about it and fits in my pocket, p320 m18 if im wearing a coat, and 1911 in 10mm if im in the woods.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top