JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sig P238, G19, 92FS, 1911

P238 is mostly a summer carry, unless I'm getting all cleaned up and have to wear khakis and oxford. It'll conceal and no chance of printing.

The rest depends on how I feel.

Also, extra mag.

No, I've carried 1911's & M9's (even MP5's) in the 80's/90's, even .357 revolvers at times. Did I mention anything about Glocks being the "end-all-be-all" like a Glocktard? I just answered the OP's question is all...

3B889384-5D1A-4E7A-AC7E-D0983D87FA51.gif

Last Edited:
LCPII, Bersa 380 or Glock 19 depending on attire. My favorite gun to shoot of them all is my Bersa 380. Dead on accurate and reliable, just wish they made a version in 9mm.

After a range trip, i started carrying an sr45 that i acquired in a recent trade in a shoulder holster. The worst part of getting used to it is a) i shoot lefty with pistol, this is a righty setup and b) tucking my shirt in so that i can properly attach the support straps to my belt.

I like it, but will likely start carrying a g36 or my shield. Id like to find a keltec sub2k that takes m&p mags for the truck.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews