JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I brew my own beer, so I am partial to a good home-brewed Double/Imperial IPA.

For mixed drinks, I really like a Moscow Mule (Vodka / Ginger Beer) using my own ginger beer of course....

I've had a couple bad experiences with Tequila, so I try to stay away from it, and Scotch tastes like turpentine to me so none of that either.

My favorite is called a 132. One glass, three ice cubes, two stiff fingers of good bourbon. And just to be clear, by two fingers I mean measured from the thumb to pinky...
I see your measure is the same as mine!
:s0140:
20191231_224222.jpg

I brew my own beer, so I am partial to a good home-brewed Double/Imperial IPA.

For mixed drinks, I really like a Moscow Mule (Vodka / Ginger Beer) using my own ginger beer of course....

I've had a couple bad experiences with Tequila, so I try to stay away from it, and Scotch tastes like turpentine to me so none of that either.
Tequila is a good low tech truth serum, tells you in a few shots exactly what kind of person your drinkin with! ;)

Broadly based: Well made single malt Scotch with a cube or two. Nice bourbon with a cube or two. Old fashioned. Manhattan. Gin and tonic. A well crafted red wine. Nicely crafted beer.

Negatives: piss poor booze..... Any type, any time.

Tequila is a good low tech truth serum, tells you in a few shots exactly what kind of person your drinkin with! ;)

Yes, most assuredly so. And I discovered in early life it it may be helpful to consume said with a female friend, to both explore each individual's psyche. (Alas, side effects may include dehydration, later uncomfortable laughs between two individuals, and being unable to readily locate one's trousers. Well, at least from what I can glean from the available research data. :p)

Anything involving the two words "pumpkin spice". Had a beer, well a couple sips of one, so labeled at an office party (free beer and how bad can it be?) and, um yah, never again.

Never mind liquor, I don't care for pumpkin spice anything. And the last few years, around the holidays all sorts of foody things have come out in pumpkin flavor or pumpkin spice. Latest I saw at Fred Meyer, pumpkin ice cream sandwiches. Never liked pumpkin pie, to Mrs. Merkt's annoyance whenever she makes one for guests. I'm with the Russians on this one, pumpkin is for the hogs. Just my opinion, if you like it, have at it.

As to liquors weird, I've got a bottle of rhubarb liqueur that I bought in Iceland once, it tastes nothing like rhubarb and it's been in my cabinet for years.

I'm a happy drinker, and me loaded up on Tequila is like Clark Kent ripping off his glasses and tightening his cape! :D:p:D

I'm a four stage drinker as I age disgracefully; happy and talkative, philosophical, quiet and introspective, ready for the comfort of my own bed curled up to Mrs. USMC-03...

To be quite honest, I don't drink as much as I used to and haven't been well into my cups for several years. Nursing a single glass of Buffalo Trace or Jack Single Barrel is about as far as I go these days.

Hmmm...eagle rare or redbreast neat. A couple different cognacs the same way.

Old fashioned, side car, aviation for cocktails.

Im sure theres others, but im drinking bushmills neat, so it doesnt matter.

Happy new year!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads