JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
But to the topic, it's definitely bad form to shoot at someone not an immediate threat to you or others.
The shooting happened after the wanker snatched the gun from the wife and was pointing it at her. This seems to be really complicated, because depending on the citizen's arrest laws in the state and so on, the wanker could be possibly acting in self defense at that point.

The more I know people the more I think 6 feet was never enough spacing.

How to make my comprehension of reading stronger - Quora

It also looks like shots weren't fired until after the guy tried to overpower the wife and disarm her. Again, Republic of Texas.

"Hey honey, do me a favor and watch over this obviously disturbed man while I go in and call 911. MMMkay baby?"

Simple question.......

How many here would leave their wife ALONE with a sick MFer? For even ONE DAMN SECOND?

"Hey honey, do me a favor and watch over this obviously disturbed man while I go in and call 911. MMMkay baby?"

Simple question.......

How many here would leave their wife ALONE with a sick MFer? For even ONE DAMN SECOND?
Bad move for sure, distance can be maintained and still be kept within eyesight.

Bad move for sure, distance can be maintained and still be kept within eyesight.

Yeah brother. I don't think ANYONE here is defending the perv(p) but more calling out the really STUPID actions of the guy (and gal) that shot him.

Simple question.......

Honestly, first thing I'd be doing is being with my child and assuring they were safe, period. Chasing down the perv would never be my first priority. My families safety first. The man fled, he's no immediate danger. I understand the emotional stance to chase, but all those people did was put themselves in danger and quite possibly legal trouble. Not worth it in my opinion and my kids well being would overshadow any personal desire for revenge.

Honestly, first thing I'd be doing is being with my child and assuring they were safe, period. Chasing down the perv would never be my first priority. My families safety first. The man fled, he's no immediate danger. I understand the emotional stance to chase, but all those people did was put themselves in danger and quite possibly legal trouble. Not worth it in my opinion and my kids well being would overshadow any personal desire for revenge.
Good initiative, poor execution! Here's a scenario, both adults are out of the house and dude circles back around. Then what?
Leave mama at home, follow in a vehicle, vector in the cops.

Good initiative, poor execution! Here's a scenario, both adults are out of the house and dude circles back around. Then what?
Leave mama at home, follow in a vehicle, vector in the cops.
Anything's possible I suppose. But I wouldn't be too worried, as I'd already be armed. Im not gonna shoot out my window if I don't see a weapon. Man flees. If he's dumb enough to come back I suppose he'll get what is coming. But my focus would still be with my child. I'm a grown man I can control my emotions enough to know the worst choice is taking my gun and chasing someone out into public property when they aren't a threat any longer.

Simple question.......

Maybe they've watched too many modern Hollywood movies. You know, the kind where every woman is beautiful, tough as nails, trained in martial arts, an expert marksperson, and can kick the crap out of any male on the planet. Isn't that how things really are today?:s0092:

Anything's possible I suppose. But I wouldn't be too worried, as I'd already be armed. Im not gonna shoot out my window if I don't see a weapon. Man flees. If he's dumb enough to come back I suppose he'll get what is coming. But my focus would still be with my child. I'm a grown man I can control my emotions enough to know the worst choice is taking my gun and chasing someone out into public property when they aren't a threat any longer.
Oh no!!! A grown man with control over your emotions? Say it ain't so!!

:D

It says a lot that the reporter uses the word "allegedly" to describe the actions of the purported peeping tom, but not for the shooter. Guess they're guilty...

Ahh, modern "journalism".

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews