JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Fixed for you, more…

"If the only tool you have is a hammer, you will start treating all your problems like a nail."
All problems?

Ive carried for 20yrs and have been in all manner of situations and never once drwn on or threatened anyone.

I wouldnt have pursued the guy like this couple did either. Because its not legal.

A person who would behave sexually like this with a child is not fit to live in the some society as the rest of us.

So if a man dispatches someone like this in the process of sexually assaulting a child, I see no problem with it morally speaking

All problems?

Ive carried for 20yrs and have been in all manner of situations and never once drwn on or threatened anyone.

I wouldnt have pursued the guy like this couple did either. Because its not legal.

A person who would behave sexually like this with a child is not fit to live in the some society as the rest of us.

So if a man dispatches someone like this in the process of sexually assaulting a child, I see no problem with it morally speaking
So, you'd shoot through the window and kill the man? Because as I understand it he wasn't physically touching the child.

All problems?

Thats the way America is defeated, make the right thing to do illegal under the law. When folks quit doing the right thing the culture will die and goodness goes away.

In my opinion the mom and dad were not just protecting their kid but their neighbors kids too. Maybe they didn't do it "the right way" but they did what decent people do to protect family and community... :s0093:

So, you'd shoot through the window and kill the man? Because as I understand it he wasn't physically touching the child.
I wouldn't, as I mentioned before, because it is illegal and I would go to prison.

In an alternate universe... yes, I would ventilate his bubblegum in a heartbeat.

He doesnt have to physically touch her... But with guys like this its only a matter of time before they do.

I wouldn't, as I mentioned before, because it is illegal and I would go to prison.

In an alternate universe... yes, I would ventilate his bubblegum in a heartbeat.

He doesnt have to physically touch her... But with guys like this its only a matter of time before they do.
Oh so your comment had nothing to do with what the facts are. Great, got it.

Yes, thank you for reading.

I was speaking in generalities about how people who victimize children *should* be dealt with.

But, jerkin it at someone is still sexual assault in most places.

Not sure what you were trying to nitpick here

Yes, thank you for reading.

I was speaking in generalities about how people who victimize children *should* be dealt with.

But, jerkin it at someone is still sexual assault in most places.

Not sure what you were trying to nitpick here
I may be wrong but I believe an element of sexual assault vs sexual harassment is you have to make physical contact. Legalities may change depending on the age of the victim. Not trying to nitpick with you but assault and harassment get mixed up quite a bit. Either way the perv unless caged or given a dirt nap (if appropriate) will end up hurting a child.

I may be wrong but I believe an element of sexual assault vs sexual harassment is you have to make physical contact. Legalities may change depending on the age of the victim. Not trying to nitpick with you but assault and harassment get mixed up quite a bit. Either way the perv unless caged or given a dirt nap (if appropriate) will end up hurting a child.
I think the line crossed is going from simple exposure to intentionally masturbating towards someone

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top