JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
W T F happened to this country?!
Since we seem to be outnumbered now maybe gun owners should get protected minority status then the liberals would have to leave us alone
I will answer that tomorrow :rolleyes:, i'm going to enjoy my evening and not let these sim wits matter,

If cops come to your house for a "red flag" and demand your guns and you say no, there is zero chance of you leaving that situation alive.

Actually if you don't let the cops know that you are at home you might have a chance--I only mention this because after having my old neighbor calling the police on me every weekend taught me a lot about how they function, out my way anyhow.

Last Edited:
The middle of the night knock on the door by the secret police. Hall mark of Nazi Germany and Communist Russia and now, apparently, America.

Being calm, reserved and slow to anger and having a reputation as such will probably help to avoid being the star of a show like that.

Further intemperate remarks redacted.

Jealous also said he would fight opioid overdoses by creating safe consumption sites for addicts to use drugs with supervision. These are the pols that are winning and are going to run things. Fighting illegal immigration by opening the gates, etc etc etc.

( hence my age said album, not CD lol ) geees

Nobody uses CDs anymore... it's all memory storage or Pandora.

Being calm, reserved and slow to anger and having a reputation as such will probably help to avoid being the star of a show like that.

When they come to my door, I need my safe space!!

Saw Colion Noirs episode on Seattle and its drug problem. It will be coming to Portland soon. Seattle sweeps up buckets of used needles from the streets and sidewalks every morning around "safe injection sites" - safe for who? Surely not the public!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top