JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
^^Yep, you can bet how this this plays out is being watched very closely.

It's also likely a case of conditioning...so when they appear to throttle back and go for lesser efforts, people will be more accepting (Oh, well, that's not as bad as what they were going for), and yet still moving the GC ball down the field...just 5 yds instead of 15...this time. They're playing the long game, knowing full well it's very, very difficult for the 2A side to get back ground they lost. You'll note, as per usual, there is no quid pro quo here, just what can they take.

Every law abiding gun owner should be paying attention.

Boss

\/ Will be dismissed as irrelevant.

Exactly this

Or these morons really intend to start a war...

Their compatriots in the FedGov have been unsuccessful at unseating the President, they just may be crazy enough to try sparking a civil war in the hopes that it will ruin his legacy, destabilize the economy, and force him out of office, or get him killed. At this point, I don't put anything past the loony left and their hatred for anyone who doesn't march lock step with their radical ideas. They've left behind "classic" democrats, middle of the road-sters, and they have always hated conservatives. They may want war, because they're delusional enough to think they'll "win"

Virginia county passes resolution emphasizing 'right to a militia'

Virginia county passes resolution emphasizing 'right to a militia'

"The second resolution emphasized "the right to a well-funded and regulated militia described in the U.S. Constitution and Commonwealth's constitution," the TV station reported.
Board supervisors said the resolution would allow the county to intervene in any measure from another form of government that would infringe on county residents' Second Amendment rights, though it is unclear how such a protection would be granted. "

I wouldn't be surprised by anything the Looney Left might do.

These are the same people who have somehow justified in their minds the act of killing a baby in its mother's womb. For some of these geniuses, killing a newborn who has survived an attempted abortion is justifiable.

I think someone with that mindset wouldn't think twice about having old Deplorables like me killed off. And if the people in power have that mindset, they certainly don't want the Deplorables to have any type of effective fighting guns.

What it boils down to is this:

"Guns for me, but not for thee."

AC54448B-E91A-4ED4-95A8-3D5BDE7AD19C.jpeg

For support, I hear they are asking everyone to join or donate to the Virginia Citizens Defense League.

I agree we need to support Virginia. The outcome of this is going to impact all of us. This is everyones fight.

Thanks for the link! I sent them a donation. I think that everyone that can, should. Otherwise if this isn't beaten back, it could come to your state!

Thanks for the link! I sent them a donation. I think that everyone that can, should. Otherwise if this isn't beaten back, it could come to your state!
Agree 100%, thank you for donating.:s0160:

Like I said, this is everyone's fight. If they get away with this in Virginia it will effect the entire country. We are seeing states fall one after the next. Anyone that thinks they are safe in their "free state" is Wrong. This is coming for all of us.

Well,

I posted the question several months ago: "How many would be killed and wounded in a gun confiscation?" And I was told by many that I was full of sh**... or, beans! That's it, I was full of beans! Now what do you think? The initial estimate was
6.5 million killed and wounded in an attempted confiscation.

This has to do with the "D" party crazies failing to knock Trump out of office & a failing impeachment.

Also, remember , when Trump spoke at the UN and said: "There will never be a world government & the globe is composed of independent , sovereign nations ." And within about 18 hours "Nasty" Pelosi was announcing impeachment- draw your
own conclusions.

Blessings,
L.B.

Several current (Thousands) National Guard have stood up and told their officers and the state that they will NOT be following an illegal order of any kind to go against their fellow Virginians!
And, as I postulated earlier, the insurgency is forming across many state lines, ready to join Virginia in it's stand against treason!
This thing is really building, and if the Gooberment really is that crazy, then it's as good a place as any to kick this whole thing off!

Looking deeper, several states are watching this unfold VERY closely, to include Or, and Wa. some here know, we have a pretty large number of National Guard personal, Mostly Army and Air Force, and these good folks are seriously watching this as it un folds! Those I know personally have told me that they would never follow any orders to go against the people, and these guys are capable of doing some pretty cool sh!t!

We need to think long and hard about the next steps, should we form a militia and follow the "blueprint" Virginia has laid out, or..............
We all know Oregona and Washington have gone too far south to ever be able to fix it using votes and recalls, ( At least using the current system) and we know that with out a State Electoral Collage, we will always and forever be stuck in the spin cycle of the Blue Areas controlling the entire state! As it stands now, MORE THEN HALF THE POPULATION COUNTRY WIDE HAS LOST ITS REPRESENTATION IN ALL GOVERNMENT!
Let that sink in a little, Now, what should we do about that? More then half of us have lost our voice and our voting power against the blue wave, and the other side simply walks away with their win just about every time!

The fact this is even being discussed circa Q4 2019 illustrates just how wacked and out of control big government has gotten. Yet so many just can't get enough of it.

The fact this is even being discussed circa Q4 2019 illustrates just how wacked big government has gotten. Yet so many just can't get enough of it.
I can't remember if it was Lenin or Alexis de Totocqueville who said: "As soon as people in a democracy learn that they
can vote themselves money the democracy will fail." We are at that point.

L.B.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR