JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong...The governor doesn't come up with "Bills"? The governor might tell the legislature to come up with a bill. And say I want it to do this, this and this.

As far as I know, Governor can not only request a bill that they want done, but can have staff write it up and present it to Legislators for revision and sponsorship.

They don't have anything to legally arrest them for .

Anybody can be temporarily detained.

If they have threatened others, is that a crime for which they could be arrested?

Depends on the level of threat made, I think. However, if a politician or a Hollywood Star/singer, one can say whatever they want w/o consequence!!

DrQdhcSUUAAM1Uc.jpg

No since they were flagged from the flagee the guns are guilty and they have to be destroyed. The estate has to pay for the destruction and the estate is also fined for non-compliance by the Flaggee.

The reality is, there are laws and it has been founded by the court time an time again a constitutional right can be trampled on, if they pass said laws. Don't make it right or just, however you break said law you are punished( or in this case killed), you not happy with them stepping on your Constitutional rights? The 2nd Amendment gives you said right and the means to reverse these laws and remove those whom pass them by force. The truth be told everyone loves their boats, homes and family to put freedom they have at risk. And is why people who stand up and say Cold Dead hands, Not On My Watch, and No Compromise are fakes and frauds. ( and I am not talking about those who serve, I mean those civilians that pipe up like they know the reality and cause and effect) The reality is this happens when men, believe others will clean up their mess later. And its been going on decades and I see no revolution, no civil unrest.
And I am OK with people saying such things, in defense of their country and people, as long as the act on them, so far to date the very few and the very dead have tried.

Don't get mad at me, I didn't tell people to wave the flag of non-compliance, and they watch them fall silent.
In fact that probably hurts us more then no action, as it tells the opposition we are all talk...or dead..

Chapter Two.

The Fall Of Rome......

So the lesson I learned, if the cops knock on the door at 5am. Take a defensive position and prepare to fight. Also, use a peep hole and never open your door for any reason for the police.

Didn't really click but maybe the consequences were unintended?

For the dead guy - definitely unintended.
For the cops - most likely unintended.
For those who pass these "red flag" laws - this was definitely the intent. These kind of situations are exactly what they wanted, so they can call for more gun control laws to fix the "loopholes" and have more confiscations. Which will lead to more deaths, more laws and more confiscations, which will lead to more deaths, more laws...............................

Md. Gubernatorial Candidate Wants to Expand 'Red Flag' Law to Allow Postal Workers, Neighbors to Take Away Guns

Ray

Their intent is to make it too dangerous and difficult for a gun owner to let anyone know (even family) that they own a gun, or let themselves be seen with/using a gun, or even saying the word "gun"...
.....This is to make it to make it appear that nobody owns guns or even knows anyone that owns a gun to make it easier to ban them outright.

A right that is NEVER used, or perceived to be never used, is easier to take away! When all of America thinks nobody but criminals bear arms anymore, how long do you think the 2nd will stand?

The Left (with MEDIA help) are successfully using the same tactics to end the First Amendment too. By making those with conservative opinions afraid to voice them for fear of personal retribution and public shaming, job loss, and denial of employment for "wrongspeak/wrongthink".

When Government completely controls your Health care, who will forego treatment when it could require you to turn in your guns to get it?

Last Edited:
@albin25 ; another reason to 1) get fit. 2) get as healthy as possible, and 3) use free clinics provided by nonprofit organizations for few things, and urgent care for emergencies. :rolleyes:

And yes, I agree. A right not used, is a right easier to be taken. This is the main reason the media has continually portrayed anyone openly carrying firearms who are not LEOs nor uniformed military; as "potential mad gunmen/enemies/terrorists" :s0146:

And yes I fully agree that already the media is trying to curtail 1st Amendment rights of certain groups.

A few notes:

Tired, sick and stressed, buck up, grab some Jack Daniels and live to fight another day.

Or whine to your doctor, he puts you on Prozac, and you lose your firearms.

I am sure after tonight many will not be happy with the results on the conservative side.
I know a guy who lived in the former state of Komifornia. I think I shared this before.
He stalked his ex, got thrown in a clink for eval, was released and lost his 2nd Amendment rights and this
was the 1980's. Oregon and WA are at the same place this state was 30 years ago and its closing in fast.

knock knock, whos there, the police.

F*** the police, maybe grab that album and start playing it.o_O
( hence my age said album, not CD lol ) geees

For the dead guy - definitely unintended.
For the cops - most likely unintended.
For those who pass these "red flag" laws - this was definitely the intent. These kind of situations are exactly what they wanted, so they can call for more gun control laws to fix the "loopholes" and have more confiscations. Which will lead to more deaths, more laws and more confiscations, which will lead to more deaths, more laws...............................

Md. Gubernatorial Candidate Wants to Expand 'Red Flag' Law to Allow Postal Workers, Neighbors to Take Away Guns

Ray

Postal workers, that's rich. :s0140:

Apparently someone has never heard the term "Going postal" or how it came to be.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top