Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Fallout already happening in the wake of the UCC shooting.

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by P7id10T, Oct 10, 2015.

1. P7id10T

P7id10T Cedar Hills Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

2. boogerhook

boogerhook Seattle Well-Known Member

what took you so long? Finally, our children are safe.

DuneHopper, Medic! and Stomper like this.
  3. clearconscience

clearconscience Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

What?!.......what?!

Liberals are mentally defective.

Ahould be manadatory that all campuses are gun friendly zones.

Their stupidity and lack of common sense knows no bounds.

robertg, Medic!, Brutus57 and 3 others like this.
  4. misterarman

misterarman Vancouver,Wa. USA Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

Do they have people to tell them to come in out of the rain?
    They must cause they have no idea what's goin on around them.
    It's amazing these effen morons have the right to vote, much less run a government.

Brutus57 likes this.
  5. bolus

bolus Portland Gold Supporter Gold Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

the only logical next step is to bar police from entering school grounds and provide a gun and ammo pickup station for the crazy person to get when entering the campus.

6. Chee-to

Chee-to Oregon Well-Known Member

There's a difference between ignorance and stupidity, and that's just plain stooooopid !!

Capn Jack and BoonDocks36 like this.
  7. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

Well at least the first responders will still have a lot of work and the police will get better with writing shooting reports......
    Can't fix stupid or liberal thinking!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

BoonDocks36 likes this.
  8. IheartSig

IheartSig Beaverton Diamond Supporter Diamond Supporter Platinum Supporter

Sweet, this fixes everything right? Because people in the frame of mind to lay waste to dozens of innocent people will definitely remember this is a law now and be thwarted because they cant conceal their weapons any more. Good work Governor!

:s0054:

9. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

People are starting to recognize that gun free zones don't work. They get a reality check on that every single damn time one of these shootings happen, yet their legislators pass more and more laws forbidding guns in these areas. And what do the laws do? Nothing!! Not one damn thing.

Every singe time someone brings this up in conversation, I'm going to ask them to list every single shooting event where a lawful concealed carry person was the ONE THAT COMMITTED THE CRIME. We are not the problem, we never have been.

It feels like I have to keep saying the same thing over and over again. And I do, because these people keep going back to the same worn out old play book - the one that has never won a game, but is cherished nonetheless because it was written by their political grandparents and were told it would work.

Nope, any time this topic comes up, I am going to demand proof, evidence, facts, that back up these laws as having any kind of impact. I want studies, done by non-partisan, third parties that can conclusively prove that BGC's and banning concealed carry anywhere, actually stop these events - and I'm not planning to be really polite about it.

Honestly, I kind of hope they keep this up. They are getting quite bold. And people are getting pissed off. I have a feeling in the not too distant future, people are going to revolt. Maybe in the polls by voting them out of office. Maybe by showing up at their doorsteps and taking away some of their precious liberties, like privacy and peace. And maybe, if they push hard enough, they may find out just how many pissed off gun owners are willing to show up at their legislative sessions to take this country back.

I would never have believed that could even be a remote consideration years ago. Today, I'm beginning to believe it could really happen. I'd prefer it not happen, but if these folks keep pushing, they may just end up poking the bear one too many times.

10. filsonhand

filsonhand In the Silicon Forest Smooth as a Rhino 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Maybe they should ban rubber also, that way all these senseless drunk driving incidents would never occur :s0155:

:s0167:

Strike another one up to team ..yes sir, anything you say sir....

11. P7id10T

Oathkeeper1775 likes this.
  12. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Yeah, I saw that article. The point, however is to try and get them to acknowledge the actual facts. Seems in the case of guns, the other side is incapable of processing,producing or comprehending real facts. It would be a joy to call them on it and drop well documented facts and figures right in front of them, maybe even watch them squirm a bit while they struggle to provide a response.

misterarman likes this.
  13. Brutus57

Brutus57 Skagit County Well-Known Member

The guvmnt is neutering society more and more each day. I used to wonder how the hell the German people could be so hornswoggled by Hitler. It makes perfect sense now, he made the communists and the anarchists, along with Jews as a crisis only he and his cronies could stop while disarming the populace. The liberals have millions of self absorbed ignoramuses buying in to the lie of we can keep each of you safe, cradle to grave.
    As for me and my house, we take responsibility for our own safety.

Brutus Out

14. boogerhook

boogerhook Seattle Well-Known Member

how about government free zones? Federal government was supposed to be small. 10% small, not 35% percent big (tax rates). I think many of our issues are related to over-funding our federal government.

Need to run, there is a black helicopter hovering over my house ...

15. clearconscience

clearconscience Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Well just like Hitler, we are becoming a smaller population do to school indoctrinating our children, and laws attacking christians, passing more and more laws against firearms. The constitution minded folks are dwindling. Now with school shootings, govt budgets, and health care reform, etc, etc they are blaming republicans for everything. Like the Nazis did blaming the plight of Germany on the Jews. All we need to do is get rid of them and we can all be a peaceful, prosperous country.

Everytime the right pushes back against the left they start blaming the right for mass shootings, poor people not having healthcare, america losing jobs, the housing bubble collapsing, etc.

Propaganda at it's finest.

misterarman likes this.
  16. Oathkeeper1775

Oathkeeper1775 Coast Range Well-Known Member

Sending our young people into a death trap

Medic! likes this.
  17. Diamondback

Diamondback A cold, wet green Hell Well-Known Member

Maybe we should just ban Democrats owning guns, after all the douchebags who do this crap are almost always either Dems themselves or some Dem-aligned splinter-group ideology.

Brutus57 and Oathkeeper1775 like this.
  18. Medic!

Medic! What just happened? Has eagle eyes. But cant remember what he saw. Bronze Supporter

I said it before. And will say it again
    We have the template here in Oregon

Reynolds high school.

clearconscience likes this.
  19. DuneHopper

DuneHopper Douglas County. Well-Known Member

Anyone still buying in that lobby sponsored rallies in Salem are enough?

They stopped nothing the last few years, not to sound aggressive but when will
    we stop playing politics and stop the hostile take over?
    We keep saying no compromise and draw a line in the sand and they cross it,
    then the lobbies all gather up and say wait we will not take it anymore if you cross this line and
    they do it again time after time, I have watched for decades here lines drawn and then crossed and
    then again more sayings we wont compromise. I have thrown 10's of thousands in my life on lobbies and they still come and still change our rights by a thousand cuts.

I have news we have compromised in allowing politics to decide our fate. Politics have zero to do with our Constitutional rights, now on the west coast and Oregon we are now saying show us your politics so we may obey. Or hey we can just draw another line and say don't you dare cross it we double dog dare you.

If we are still buying into hey let have rallies and lets talk more, then a have a bridge to sell.
    This article about Brown will no doubt see our Brown in Oregon soon enough as a keen idea.
    If there is anymore progress by Antis in Oregon in 2016 I will pledge to stop supporting any gun lobby and will invest my money in brass.

20. P7id10T

Wouldn't that be parts of Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Nevada?

I think Thurston High in Springfield beat that by 16 years.

Oathkeeper1775 and Brutus57 like this.