JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe they should ban rubber also, that way all these senseless drunk driving incidents would never occur :s0155:

:s0167:

Strike another one up to team ..yes sir, anything you say sir....

Or ban alcohol. Oh, that's right they already tried. Now how did that work?
Or cigarettes? That's right, it doesn't kill kids. You don't die until much later in life. A slow agonizing death dealing with cancer and other heart and breathing related problems and a huge burden on our health care system that is already a huge problem for us but we can let the government fix that with obummer care.
Or actually getting rid of drugs that are are already illegal that kill and destroy peoples lives like heroin and meth etc.
But people are easier to control when they are just dealing with feeding their addictions and their brains can't think and see what's happening to their country.
All of these things kill more people than guns.
BUT THAT'S RIGHT.
IT'S NOT ABOUT GUN CONTROL.
IT'S ABOUT PEOPLE CONTROL.

The guvmnt is neutering society more and more each day. I used to wonder how the hell the German people could be so hornswoggled by Hitler. It makes perfect sense now, he made the communists and the anarchists, along with Jews as a crisis only he and his cronies could stop while disarming the populace. The liberals have millions of self absorbed ignoramuses buying in to the lie of we can keep each of you safe, cradle to grave.
As for me and my house, we take responsibility for our own safety.

Brutus Out
watch this fairly long but good, can just skip to min. 28.5 if too long.....https://api.viglink.com/api/click?f...est Firearms&txt=https://youtu.be/mZYjgicQOJU

So it's a law I guess? Do criminals obey the law? Since the campus cops have no guns then who will enforce the law until the cops get there? How many will be murdered while it takes the cops time to get there?

The real criminals are our politicions.

I was listening to a mental health therapist talking about the UCC shooting and others and he said it doesn't matter what you do with guns people who do this will find abway to inflict harm on others. If they don't have a gun, they will use a knife, or a bat, or fire. There's always a way.

I was listening to a mental health therapist talking about the UCC shooting and others and he said it doesn't matter what you do with guns people who do this will find abway to inflict harm on others. If they don't have a gun, they will use a knife, or a bat, or fire. There's always a way.

God help us if it escalates to bombs like in most other countries.o_O

Are you smarter than a 4th grader ?
Killer with a plan, where am I going to attack ?
1. Police station ?
2. Gun free school ?
3. School or business that allows concealed carry ?
4. Public firearms range ?

Gov Brown, Kalifornicatia Governor, signs legislation to ban concealed carry on all campuses.
http://www.latimes.com/local/politi...oncealed-guns-on-campuses-20151001-story.html

I cannot imagine a more inane political gesture.
Not that big of deal considering the few that have CCPs down there. The stupid part is the ones who do have it probably have enough money and insurance to compensate every student in a given university
The only ones that would be effected would be the rich guy's body guard

image.jpg

these people are F'N idiots. i dont understand the 'reasoning' behind this. to give emotional liberals a false sense of security???!? FACT:GUN FREE ZONES ENDANGER PEOPLE. so,tell me this kate brown... if you hate guns so so much how would you feel if an intruder breaks in your home and now youre at gun point laying on the ground at the mercy of a criminal. a criminal who 99.99% (exaggerated. probably close tho) disreguarded your sb941 by STEALING a gun. WOULD YOU RATHER be able to atleast put forth an effort to eliminate the threat or would you rather wait for the police and most likely YOUR coroner. DONT BE A VICTIM.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top