JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys just bought a used ruger 10/22 and have never any problems with my other one cycling of ammo. I was at the local shooting spot sighting in my scope and shot about 80 rounds through the gun and then it stopped cycling the ammo. It would cycle the ammo to the tube and then stop short of the bolt coming to a full closure. I then would have to pull the bolt back and cycle each round individually. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Not sure if the gun sat for so long and could need lubrication or if its something internal.
Thanks, Big Dee

Hey guys just bought a used ruger 10/22 and have never any problems with my other one cycling of ammo. I was at the local shooting spot sighting in my scope and shot about 80 rounds through the gun and then it stopped cycling the ammo. It would cycle the ammo to the tube and then stop short of the bolt coming to a full closure. I then would have to pull the bolt back and cycle each round individually. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Not sure if the gun sat for so long and could need lubrication or if its something internal.
Thanks, Big Dee

Were you using thunderbolt ammo ?
That stuff builds up a lot of crud.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top