JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
re: The leadership of Oregon. When they are home on the weekend in Portland having a glass of wine on the patio with their closest friends and most trusted advisors - none of those people are people like us. We are ruled by Portland Elites. Representation is an illusion.
Speak for yourself! I consider myself elite and wouldn't have any trouble joining in on that patio conversation - that is, if I could learn to choke down a glass of wine. That stuff is nasty. :s0032: I suppose I might have to sneak past the dogs as well... :eek:

Speak for yourself! I consider myself elite and wouldn't have any trouble joining in on that patio conversation - that is, if I could learn to choke down a glass of wine. That stuff is nasty. :s0032: I suppose I might have to sneak past the dogs as well... :eek:
Any help you could give us would be greatly appreciated

Even though supposedly "guilty by association" is not a legal principle.. in social and in friendship circles, it absolutely applies... "known associates" and such will tell you a lot about a person.
It's called, "birds of a feather flock together".

In this case we're dealing with a flock of Narcissus' Pool Loons

Last Edited:
Oregon secretary of State presides over Elections. since Fagan is being investigated by the feds, maybe the past election should be investigated for fraud as well?

If you review the punishment history, it is almost non-existent from the party in power.
Ummm having more than one issue in a single vote, how about that's a start for FRAUD. Each vote is supposed to be on a single issue. They crammed and lied and weasled their way by convincing they're passing something that already existed in order for people to vote on bubblegum they didn't konw or dumb to know

The Fagan story just got a bit juicier. We already know Fagan resigned because of her conflict of interest ties to the dispensary chain, however Gov Kotek seemed to be fairly successful in washing her hands of the matter… until now. While she received considerable donations from the dispensary business in question, she was able to pivot by vowing to donate that money to the Oregon Food Bank (more or less a money laundering maneuver, but looks good to a less-than-informed, leftoid public). Now it's looking like it's not gonna be quite so simple. The former director of the OLCC is now alleging he was fired by Kotek at the behest of Rosa Cazares (co-founder of the pot chain), because the OLCC director was looking under too many rocks, especially regarding the connection between the legal dispensary business and the illegal/black market drug trade. If he can prove his allegations in court, could maybe mean a fairly shortened tenure for the nation's least popular governor.

1B9FA859-F5E0-450C-97BE-F3E4CD8E78D5.jpeg

The Fagan story just got a bit juicier. We already know Fagan resigned because of her conflict of interest ties to the dispensary chain, however Gov Kotek seemed to be fairly successful in washing her hands of the matter… until now. While she received considerable donations from the dispensary business in question, she was able to pivot by vowing to donate that money to the Oregon Food Bank (more or less a money laundering maneuver, but looks good to a less-than-informed, leftoid public). Now it's looking like it's not gonna be quite so simple. The former director of the OLCC is now alleging he was fired by Kotek at the behest of Rosa Cazares (co-founder of the pot chain), because the OLCC director was looking under too many rocks, especially regarding the connection between the legal dispensary business and the illegal/black market drug trade. If he can prove his allegations in court, could maybe mean a fairly shortened tenure for the nation's least popular governor.

View attachment 1463475
My, that does sound juicy. But in oregon, those that lean that way, well not just OR I guess if you look East to *cough* DC. But here? I'll wager nothing will come of it. It will be just one's word against another's? No paper trail proving anything?
Nothing to see here.

Oh, right, I mistyped, here ya'go :)

How? Is Fagan she going be able to get ahold of the money again or will the OR Food Bank hire her with it or something?
There are all sorts of ways to get her money's worth back out of it… could follow a similar model as what people do with buying overpriced art, or maybe offering it as a speaking fee, or could even be as simple as claiming it as a charitable donation for tax purposes.

There are all sorts of ways to get her money's worth back out of it… could follow a similar model as what people do with buying overpriced art, or maybe offering it as a speaking fee, or could even be as simple as claiming it as a charitable donation for tax purposes.
Which would require almost an entire state agency to be in on it?

JMHO but the bigger issue with it is her acting like the money is the problem. I don't really care if she got $1.00 or a million, if she did do what she is accused of it's the act and not the reward

Which would require almost an entire state agency to be in on it?

JMHO but the bigger issue with it is her acting like the money is the problem. I don't really care if she got $1.00 or a million, if she did do what she is accused of it's the act and not the reward
They generally all do look out for one another.

But acting like the money in and of itself is the issue is deliberate, whether or not it does make its way back to her. The idea is to create the illusion of accountability.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top