JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok riddle me this, you can't buy a gun FTF if your not from the state the gun is in, but can a seller drive to a gun show that's 15 minutes away in another state and sell his rifle?

I live 15 or 20 minutes from the spokane gun show and was thinking of taking my AR there to sell but is it legal?

So I would need to pay a guy with an FFL sitting at a table to hand the gun from me to someone else.....lol

And complete all the paperwork and Background check. Anytime a firearm is traded/sold accross state lines this is a must or risk a stint in a federal hotel......

Read..... <broken link removed>

Just have the buyer pay the fee or if you are generous split it with him.. Maybe call around spokane or check buds/gallery for a "cheap" FFL, there are guys that do it for $20-25 if you look around.. Then call that FFL or have the buyer call him and arrange things..

If sold in WA the FFL is required to collect state sales or use tax on the value of the gun. WAC is running into this at their shows and it caused quite an uproar among the vendors.

To lower the tax burden you can do a 2 part transaction - sell them the upper for 90% of the cost and the lower for say $100 through the FFL - save them some of the taxes.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top