JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
At every instance my health care HMO asks me any questions:

-I sleep perfectly with great energy
-I am always happy
-I am never stressed

Thank fully, I've never been asked about guns in my home, but if ever asked:

-Of course I don't have any guns

So, when I transfer my deadly firearms to a third party, who is going to pay for the BCG(s) required under 941? This bill does not even address whether or not a BCG would be required. Dumbazzes!!!

They're gonna need a truck when they confiscate my stuff! Hunting knives alone. I don't have any swords tho. Jeez, I love to have a nice katana!

I had a rough family life and a very rough first marriage. Of course, problems carry into second marriage. VA offers psychiatrist who puts me on meds, then I get transferred into Family Counseling with psychologist. I don't go anymore but do ya think I am at risk of loosing my rights? Hell, anybody on meds should lose their rights. Right?

So I yell at a friend that won't stop bringing up attack politics even tho he knows I'm on the other side of the fence. Am I at risk?

I've yelled at my former boss because I just couldn't take his crap anymore. Do you think I'm at risk?

I lost my temper with the wife a few times and raised my voice. Am I at risk?

One neighbor on the blok thinks I'm weird. Do you think I'm at risk?

I got loud at a political meeting. Am I at risk?
But at least the left is encouraged to behead the President and can burn down cities.

Or is it burn the President and behead the cities? o_O
Whatever you do, don't make a spoof clip of Trump going all WWF on CNN or you'll get crucified. I wonder if they have a hit squad like the people that didn't like Mohamed bomb head cartoon do.

I was tempted to print out a CNN logo and then make an animated-GIF of me taking a whizz on it... on the one hand I'm a Ghost so that makes doxxing harder, on the other I still have Ex's Arsewipe Stalker out there to worry about even if the Daeshbag Dems deem me "beneath action beyond Outing."

I was tempted to print out a CNN logo and then make an animated-GIF of me taking a whizz on it... on the one hand I'm a Ghost so that makes doxxing harder, on the other I still have Ex's Arsewipe Stalker out there to worry about even if the Daeshbag Dems deem me "beneath action beyond Outing."
I hear you.. but don't ever think that. I'm no savant by any means but the number is legendary the poor souls that dared 4chan to drill down on them.. even if you think you know what you're doing.

I hear you.. but don't ever think that. I'm no savant by any means but the number is legendary the poor souls that dared 4chan to drill down on them.. even if you think you know what you're doing.
Right... I'd be on 4chan's side, but never underestimate a foe who buys ink by the barrel. As it is, I have to work so hard at being an Unperson because I *already* have a bullseye on my back...

(2) "Family or household member"
means a spouse, intimate partner, mother, father,
child or sibling of the respondent,
or any person living within the same household as the
respondent.

so this includes immediate family members NOT living with you...

as well as non-family members currently living with you, like roommates.

The law as written is temporary and to get it you need to show cause to a judge. Not supporting it but tgere do seem to be checks.

If you read the law, you will see the order is for a full year, and has a provision in it to allow it to be extended, on a yearly basis. That is hardly insignificant.

In a perfect world, people would never lie, or make up false allegations, to suit their own personal agenda. Nor would judges ever have any personal biases in their viewpoints either.

We have had very liberal, anti-gun governors here in Oregon for a very long time now. And if you don't think that they have been appointing judges to the bench all of this time who don't share their viewpoints on issues, then you are not acknowledging today's political reality.

Have you lived in Oregon very long? We have had liberal Democratic Governors in office going back for the last 30 years now. And I can fully assure you, they have not been appointing conservative judges that are interested in protecting gun rights to the courts here in our state.

Part of the problem is who we have as role models, we are told what is acceptable and what is not an blindly follow the shiny pretty things. But what do I know................. back to your regular scheduled programing.

19642450_10212989923730133_7068310576617937526_n.jpg

Well folks, time to be extra nice to those nutty leftists who live next door..And.. make sure to give that batbubblegum crazy ex of yours a nice gift on her Birthday.:mad:

Anyone know if it can be just anyone to report you?
From what I remember hearing I thought I was family/friends, and if I remember right even x's that you have "slept with".

So far...you guys aren't helping much...:oops:

Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class