JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Using your own article as a statistic, this lady was from the phillipines..meaning a homicide rate of 1.2 women per 100k (the lowest rate of virtually all ethnicities) since she was essentially a Pacific Islander. I already knew these facts due to my professional career. Also, you keep forgetting the facts...multiple home invasions in the area..repeat, mutliple home invasions in the area. I am playing chess while you are playing checkers man. 👍. The other hilarious fact...Asian men are some of the least likely to commit murder...and he is Cambodian-American. Do you still think it's him?...lmao. Like I said, nothing but a bunch of bubblegumers.
I guess you can play with yourself. I will wait and see. I hope they are able to secure enough evidence to arrest whoever is responsible. And that they are able to convict them.

it does seem odd that the husband survived the invasion, and left his child in the house and ran to neighbors for help.
It doesn't seem odd. At all...

The minute the gun goes off, cockroaches scatter.

Child asleep (it was 3am), wife dying...choose your path.

Occams Razor.

Pretty legit, even with the sparse details, and pretty common as well.

"At first blush, is consistent with "Blame the black guys" - husband killed her."....another member did. You, however, pretty much implied during your post you didn't believe his story and that it doesn't add up, conveniently forgetting the facts that there have been multiple other home invasions in the area. I would be much more inclined to lean your way if this was a sole incident. Maybe the thieves in those other invasions didn't face any resistance? Criminals will do crazy things when they are discovered and confronted, up to and including killing people. All I am saying is people need to change their mindset and stop looking at every single tragedy as a conspiracy theory and that the victim is somehow involved in the crime. Even police are starting to think this way and that BS needs to just stop right where it is.
No need to get undergarments in a bunch! Was a criminal investigator for 31 years. Am aware of numerous cases with this exact BASIC fact pattern in which the husband was ultimately found culpable. I apply "Never happens like that" (NHLT) factors to any reported crime. The more NHLT factors you have; the more the circumstances deviate from the norm, the more likely the report is false.

Too early to predict the final result and I will not be on any jury, so what we say here is meaningless chatter.

No need to get undergarments in a bunch! Was a criminal investigator for 31 years. Am aware of numerous cases with this exact BASIC fact pattern in which the husband was ultimately found culpable. I apply "Never happens like that" (NHLT) factors to any reported crime. The more NHLT factors you have; the more the circumstances deviate from the norm, the more likely the report is false.

Too early to predict the final result and I will not be on any jury, so what we say here is meaningless chatter.
What if I don't wear undergarments? lol. Criminal investigator for 30+ years? How did you not go insane?

Speaking of no undergarments, I was behind a car today and it said "only gay cops pull me over" with stick figure people in a blow job motion on the back window. The poor guy that takes the bait will eventually be a meme someday when that guy is pulled over.

Last Edited:

Emphasis on meaningless.

What if I don't wear undergarments? lol. Criminal investigator for 30+ years? How did you not go insane?

I was behind a car today and it said "only gay cops pull me over" with stick figure people in a blow job motion on the back window. The poor guy that takes the bait will eventually be a meme someday when that guy is pulled over.
It's always best to goad law enforcement.

The minute the gun goes off, cockroaches scatter.
This is exactly what I would bet. My wife is a very light sleeper and generally investigates bumps in the night without me ever knowing. This lady may have confronted the perps, got shot, the cockroaches scattered and the husband kicked one in the arse as he ran out the door. Considering the current state of the union, this tragic story doesnt seem too fishy at all to me.

This is exactly what I would bet. My wife is a very light sleeper and generally investigates bumps in the night without me ever knowing. This lady may have confronted the perps, got shot, the cockroaches scattered and the husband kicked one in the arse as he ran out the door. Considering the current state of the union, this tragic story doesnt seem too fishy at all to me.
Get this man a cigar. Someone with a brain. Bravo lad. You hit the nail on the head. 👍 Glad to see some people are smarter than the average bear. Fact based thinking, rather than conspiracies and assumptions against the husband.

Last Edited:
Fact based thinking....
How exactly do you figure that? 🤣 The previous post you were commenting on no more knows it was a fact that the wife was a light sleeper, that she was the first to investigate a disturbance, that the perps were startled by her, that she was the only resident present in the room when she was shot, or how many of the perps... or in what manner...the husband made contact with.

Simply because that particular hypothetical is more in line with supporting your own opinions does not make one bit of it "factual" or support anyone employing any critical thinking based on what meager info was published by some media outlet.

Just keepin it real.... :s0155:

How exactly do you figure that? 🤣 The previous post you were commenting on no more knows it was a fact that the wife was a light sleeper, that she was the first to investigate a disturbance, that the perps were startled by her, that she was the only resident present in the room when she was shot, or how many of the perps... or in what manner...the husband made contact with.

Simply because that particular hypothetical is more in line with supporting your own opinions does not make one bit of it "factual" or support anyone employing any critical thinking based on what meager info was published by some media outlet.

Just keepin it real....
Let the wetnursing begin for you. Cockroaches usually scatter when a gun goes off during robberies or home invasions, that is fact-based thinking which he mentioned. You can watch self-defense videos, home invasion videos and robbery videos and this is generally the case. Once someone starts shooting, everyone usually scatters. I think the guy deserves congratulations and a cigar for pointing out a more likely hypothetical scenario based on the factual logic of a gun going off and people scattering. I was thinking this from the beginning but apparently, it needs to be spelled out with alphabet soup for some people. My entire point from the beginning was why on earth are so many people automatically targeting the husband when there has been a string of home invasions in the area and the family was Asian (which are the least likely to be involved in any sort of unsavory worlds)? The bandwagon finger pointing at victims gets old. The facts don't really seem to be pointing to the husband in this case and it's so incredibly obvious that it's astounding to see multiple people blame the husband. That's all. I hope they catch the people responsible.

Last Edited:
Let the wetnursing begin for you.
Um... you stated, "Fact based thinking, rather than conspiracies and assumptions against the husband." and quoted all of his theories without any emphasis on one in particular. For anyone that reads that, your remark is in context with what you quoted and does not confine your opinion to only one aspect ("cockroaches usually scatter") but to all.

That's how English works. :s0140:

I won't be so rude and immature to suggest you might need some wetnursing, but it's important to qualify your statements to mean what you intend them to mean and not rely on the reader to mystically know and undertand what you actually meant... and what applies to what... despite what you actually wrote.

:s0090:

Um... you stated, "Fact based thinking, rather than conspiracies and assumptions against the husband." and quoted all of his theories without any emphasis on one in particular. For anyone that reads that, your remark is in context with what you quoted and does not confine your opinion to only one aspect ("cockroaches usually scatter") but to all.

That's how English works. :s0140:

I won't be so rude and immature to suggest you might need some wetnursing, but it's important to qualify your statements to mean what you intend them to mean and not rely on the reader to mystically know and undertand what you actually meant... and what applies to what... despite what you actually wrote.

:s0090:
I'm not wasting my time spelling out everything for everyone and spoon feeding people. If people can't connect the dots, that's on them I guess. This scenario is simple logic, not engineering. Let me put a nipple on your beer for you for that cheers you gave me 🍼 😂. I have work to do, have a nice day!

Last Edited:
. Screenshot_20220823-075918_Firefox~01.jpg

Was a criminal investigator for 31 years. Am aware of numerous cases with this exact BASIC fact pattern in which the husband was ultimately found culpable. I apply "Never happens like that" (NHLT) factors to any reported crime. The more NHLT factors you have; the more the circumstances deviate from the norm, the more likely the report is false.

That's basically what it boils down to. Guilt isn't inferred, but I'm sure it will make the detectives give it more than just a cursory rubber stamp of "robbery gone wrong".

A gun going off and they bugged out might be just as true as scattering once the objective had been achieved. The husband fighting them off... you only have the husbands word on that.

If you look at the stats, a rather small percentage occurs when a residence is occupied. From there, only a small percentage involve an invader with a firearm. From there, only a fraction of them involve any type of injury. From there, only a minute percentage involve serious injury or death.

I dunno what the percentages are in those serious injury cases where adult male and female members are present, but I would hazard to guess that the ones where the adult male makes first contact vs. women is considerably higher.

If we're going to talk Asian ancestry stereotypes... the male is the absolute default "defender" and women auto default to "duck and hide". You can't assume stereotypes to apply though just because of their physical appearance. Many Asians are 100% "westernized", think, feel, and react like most any other "American". Stereotypically though... a wife leaving the protection of her husband to investigate a strange noise... that just doesn't happen.

That other burglaries had happened in the same area... somewhat of a moot point, IMHO. It could easily be said in so many neighborhoods that it doesn't necessarily make the odds overwhelming that it was committed by the same people over the odds that someone might take advantage of that fact to stage their own.

The nutshell: The way it "appears" to have gone down in that one media report (grain of salt) is statistically unlikely.... though not impossible. It may just be a break in, but I highly doubt it actually went down the way it was reported.

Fun to speculate, hu. ;)

That's basically what it boils down to. Guilt isn't inferred, but I'm sure it will make the detectives give it more than just a cursory rubber stamp of "robbery gone wrong".

A gun going off and they bugged out might be just as true as scattering once the objective had been achieved. The husband fighting them off... you only have the husbands word on that.

If you look at the stats, a rather small percentage occurs when a residence is occupied. From there, only a small percentage involve an invader with a firearm. From there, only a fraction of them involve any type of injury. From there, only a minute percentage involve serious injury or death.

I dunno what the percentages are in those serious injury cases where adult male and female members are present, but I would hazard to guess that the ones where the adult male makes first contact vs. women is considerably higher.

If we're going to talk Asian ancestry stereotypes... the male is the absolute default "defender" and women auto default to "duck and hide". You can't assume stereotypes to apply though just because of their physical appearance. Many Asians are 100% "westernized", think, feel, and react like most any other "American". Stereotypically though... a wife leaving the protection of her husband to investigate a strange noise... that just doesn't happen.

That other burglaries had happened in the same area... somewhat of a moot point, IMHO. It could easily be said in so many neighborhoods that it doesn't necessarily make the odds overwhelming that it was committed by the same people over the odds that someone might take advantage of that fact to stage their own.

The nutshell: The way it "appears" to have gone down in that one media report (grain of salt) is statistically unlikely.... though not impossible. It may just be a break in, but I highly doubt it actually went down the way it was reported.

Fun to speculate, hu. ;)
There is a difference between burglary and robbery.

This may have started as a burglary, but ended up as a robbery. 100% of robberies have a victim or victims involved.There is no speculation in that. Over 1/3 of robberies involve a firearm, also a fact. Almost 2/3 of well over 1 million burglaries end up being home invasions.

Homicide from home invasion is not very common.

What I find odd is the leap to presume the husband killed the wife on purpose. That seems a like a stretch even with the limited info in the linked article. They just started a photography business.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top