JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Breaking into a occupied home is pretty crazy. Sounds like Everwet is not so safe these days. I remember it as a quiet town, but that was before the Navy base.

You're not suggesting that employees at the Base or those in the military are responsible for the break-ins? I can remember when Washington was a pretty quiet State, but that was in the late 50's. State demographics have changed since then.

You're not suggesting that employees at the Base or those in the military are responsible for the break-ins? I can remember when Washington was a pretty quiet State, but that was in the late 50's. State demographics have changed since then.

I don't know about Everett, but years ago when we lived just outside Mt Vernon in Skagit County a police chase ended in the woods in our back yard. Three Navy guys in a stolen car had held up the Mt Vernon McDonalds, (armed robbery). The Mt. Vernon K9 unit was shot in that one. They got all three of them eventually...that night I had my shotgun out instead of one of the pistols.

There are people with no reguard for others in any large group, military too. The fact that the Navy moved into Everett is not the real problem...the problem is a lot of extra people with no connection to the area. Doesn't matter if it is a rock festival, a protest group or the military, there will be more problems whith more people involved. Look at the NATO protests in Chicago...MOST of teh people that were protesting were not a problem...but then a few were.

I don't know about Everett, but years ago when we lived just outside Mt Vernon in Skagit County a police chase ended in the woods in our back yard. Three Navy guys in a stolen car had held up the Mt Vernon McDonalds, (armed robbery). The Mt. Vernon K9 unit was shot in that one. They got all three of them eventually...that night I had my shotgun out instead of one of the pistols.

There are people with no reguard for others in any large group, military too. The fact that the Navy moved into Everett is not the real problem...the problem is a lot of extra people with no connection to the area. Doesn't matter if it is a rock festival, a protest group or the military, there will be more problems whith more people involved. Look at the NATO protests in Chicago...MOST of teh people that were protesting were not a problem...but then a few were.

In every group, there's always that 10% that fark it up for everyone else

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads